Exhausted in Dealing With My Problems

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm getting exhausted in dealing with this depression and eating disorder. My thoughts hasn't been well these past few days (suicidal thoughts, yes). After being sick with a stomach bug almost a week ago it triggered my eating disorder and back to wanting to restrict and everything. Plus, I'm not seeing much hope this will ever go away. I just don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Just tired of struggling.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you are struggling so There is hope in healing with your eating disorder others have conquered it with therapy you can do it too.
    I know how hard it is with depression i do i struggle every day with it but keep talking ok keep releasing some of the sadness here or by talking to someone you trust
    One day at a time ok

3. brknsilence

Thank you so much. My therapy sessions ended. My therapist had her baby and we're moving on the 27th. Just not sure about anything anymore. So drained. This site helps me to be able to talk about these thoughts. I'm scared to even mention it on Facebook. Thank you for being there and listening.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you're feeling so down and I'm even more sorry that I did not come across this post yesterday, you know we are here for you. I personally think you're an amazing person, outstanding!! I'm really glad this site helps you a lot, I don't know where i'd be without it either! How are you doing today? ((hugs))

5. brknsilence

Trying to have a good day but still wanting to disappear. Just want to hide from the World. :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.