Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I have been sleeping badly for past couple of weeks. Suicidal thoughts as I fall asleep. The last two days I just can't fall asleep and as a result, I really exhausted. This is never going to end! I'm tired of distractions. I have tried all the things help me get to sleep and it hasn't worked. Life is not going to get better. I am only getting older.... I should just end it, why wait! I just want this stop. I don't want to struggle with my thoughts of dying every night. It is worse at night. Lost and alone!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When we are exhausted, it is important to remember to not make any decisions...is there anything you can do, that you have not, to get some sleep...for me, it was changing when I took my meds, what I ate for dinner, etc., and still, often, sleep escapes me...I know how crazy making not sleep can be...please come into chat if you are awake at night/early morning so you do not feel as alone...so sorry you are going through this
  3. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

I get how you feel. Sleep is the only escape (sometimes) and when you can't it is so frustrating. I do find that things can seem even the tiniest bit better after you've slept, if not, you have more energy to deal with your brain. I can't tell you it will be okay because I'm in the same situation but I can say that I'm here to talk if you need to.
  4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you're going through this right now. Wish I could help, but I myself am going through the same thing. The only time I find peace is when I'm sleeping. Usually when I'm awake my mind keeps racing and it takes me awhile for me in order to calm myself down. Just letting you know that you're not alone. You can talk to me too if you ever need too. I'm up to listening. =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.