Existence

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shannøn444, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

I'm not really sure what I feel all of the time or even why, but I do know that I constantly have the urge to end my life. I want to and honestly I don't know why I haven't, it's like there's something stopping me yet I'm not sure what. I don't think there is anything anyone can say that will change my mind, as I do plan on ending my life sometime.
    It's all kind of confusing.
    I'm constantly told I should be happy and I will get better but I don't want to. I just want it to end.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have you spoken to a counsellor about how you are feeling? Spoken to friends, anyone? I am sorry you are suicidal but things can get better, use distractions like meditations, youtube videos, anything at all that you can think of that will take your mind off of suicide even if just for a while! (hugs)

3. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Petal is right, until you get the right help and medication, distraction is your new best friend and I know what I am talking about as I have just been through similar to what you are going through now. If you feel the thoughts coming into your mind, instantly do something, anything, that will make you think of something else. It could save your life, I kid you not. I wish I knew then [March] what I know now. Distraction does work, but really, its a short term fix to a long term problem.

Shannøn444 likes this.
  4. WhoaThisPlaceIsScary

WhoaThisPlaceIsScary Well-Known Member

I wonder if other intelligent mammals have suicidal thoughts.I wonder if right now there is a dolphin swimming around that is trying to harm itself.

5. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

Of all the replies I have ever gotten this is the best yet

6. WhoaThisPlaceIsScary

WhoaThisPlaceIsScary Well-Known Member