Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mentalhealthnurse, Aug 9, 2016.

1. mentalhealthnurse

mentalhealthnurse Well-Known Member

Lying in bed, crying, fed up with this pointless existence. Everything is slipping away from me. I have no life or motivation to live left. I'm tired and I'm done. I just wish it was my time to slip away and I would close my eyes and embrace my peace. Life is only for the living, I'm not living anymore. I can't find happiness anywhere. I should leave my husband but I don't have the heart to start again. I wish I could give up. I feel like I just hang about to be a presence for my children until they no longer need me here. I'm so tired.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hi, I am Mox

Let me ask you this, what do YOU want out of your life? What is your WILDEST dream thing to do? What would help you feel better?

I understand how you feel trapped with your husband. I was trapped in a very toxic marriage for 13 years, so I am there with you.

Maybe if you shared more of your story we could help you, what has you so upset? How can we help you?

Do not hesitate to lean on us and share your burden with us, we are here to help you

Take Care of Yourself
    mentalhealthnurse likes this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi. We are here for you. I know you are hurting but please try to remain strong as we care about you.

Life is important and also means YOU. Please take care.
  4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I think you need to take a long hard look at your avatar. Do you believe that? It is brave to carry on when you think/believe all hope is gone. I have had days and weeks when I have just felt such hopelessness that I too felt life wasn't worth living. I would catch a glimmer of hope only for life t osnatch it away again. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I attempted, twice. Is that what you want for yourself? I know its not because we have conferred before and we both know its not you talking here, its your illness.

If starting again is what it takes, sobeit. Staying in a relationship that is beyone repair will only make your problems worsen. To prevent that from happening you need to make changes in your life. I know that is terrifying and scary and will fill you will anxiety and dread, but you either fight to change something, or you are going to be on the road I was on and it leads nowhere.

You know the score, you are in the game, you are a player. You are depressed, you are ill and thats why you feel like shit. It will pass, but for it to change, you need to take a long hard look at your life and what you want from it and where you want to be in 12 months time or 2 weeks time. You can do it, you just need to believe the same. Hang in there please, you can get through this and make the positive changes you need to make.
  5. silis

silis Active Member

it seems like motivation and reason is just another lie to keep humans alive and blind to the truth of life
  6. mentalhealthnurse

The trouble is I know what I want from life. Unfortunately my life turned in the opposite direction and I can't turn my back just yet on the road I am on. I need to keep going in this direction for my children's sake as they never asked to join this journey of mine and shouldn't be a victim of my regret at decisions I have made. I know my path is still there travelling alongside this one and I just need to hope that if I survive long enough there will be something left for me at the end.

I crave a simpler life where I can just be alone and do the things I want to do.
  7. mentalhealthnurse

My wildest dream right now would be having a rainy day to wander around the religious museum and necropolis in Glasgow, all my myself, peace and quiet and a packed lunch. Not much really but I would be in my element.
    betteroffunknown likes this.