Exmember returning. Who is still around?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hazibell2, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazibell2

Hazibell2 New Member

So just a little explanation...

I was a member on here from around 2003-2006. My username then was Hazibell but I can't remember the password or the email account so I'm back as Hazibell2. Not really sure why I was thinking of this place earlier but just thought I would see if anyone was still here that I used to chat to.
    Just to confirm, I don't have bad feelings anymore! Things are great. I'm now a teacher at a college and live with my boyfriend and run a theatre school...so I guess I'm also here to just say it can be done :)

Anyway, I hope some old members are still here and may hopefully meet some new ones!

As an end note... when I was here before I was with another member called 'whybother?' Kind of the less said about this the better but just in case it jogs anyone's memory :)
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hazibell, I remember you so you must have been around after 2006, and also whybother. If you are having trouble accessing your old account you should write in letters to the management. Congrats on all you have achieved since last time you were here, that is amazing, well done. It's nice to know someone got out of the rut and is doing well for themselves, best wishes,petal x
  3. Hazibell2

Hazibell2 New Member

Hi Petal, I remember you too! Great to know that people are still around who were then! :)
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Hazibell I am going to drop you a PM about getting you back on your original account as we don't allow second accounts :) I will PM you now.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi thanks for the update on how you are doing nice to hear people do move on
  6. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Hah I remember you. Nice to hear you're doing well :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.