Expectations from your partner

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

My expectations are too high.. Other look is no so iportant but have to be long hair and have to able to take my obsession on it. That may take a nerve. I also kiss 400 times at the day so I think that may take a nerve too. So my partner should have really long nervous... I talk a lot so some who can take lot of voice and stupid ramblings about all subjects. Have to be playfull... I play with my dog a lot, I stalk it, I jump near at him and kiss him. When I say our pets I love them my partner say I love them as much as you and do not ever be jealous for them. Jealous because of love animals is something what I do not understand. I am totally terrible joker. I play games and I make costumes, I think if I was normal with my sexuality role games would be my thing. Because of my insecurety my partner should show me public tender and never ever call me stupid. And let me dare him because that show to me I am safe with "him". Crazy head who joke a lot but who have got strong back bone. Never let down and never want to push, bug me or be mean for me. And make clear what he means and do not me guessing, hat is heck annoying. Listen and talk a lot. Speak his and our troubles out and want to insolve problems before they explose. Wash dishes and clean half. Humour, much of humour.... Yeah, look idiotic again but I do not have much experiences. What I can give is still nothing I cannot imagine what I could give, I am stupid and victim of my own head.

What are your expectations from your partner?

May toothpaste paggage of your partner be problem for you and why? ...Oh just tell me people should want from their partner.

2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Reason for editing: I left words out again...

3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My expectations are to be hurt at some point just a matter of how deeply!!!

4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I actually asked this because of what you said another thread... It was good thought.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

To be female gender without the need to have surgery to be this way. Have all her teeth,
    knows how to read,
    long legs (mermaids please stay away),
    doesn't remind me of someone i hate,
    Being an Elf or Elven blood earn you +100 bonus points
    can do the War Dance like ferrets do.

6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My expectations are the same as my expectations of ever getting into another relationship.......nil!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.