Explanation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Without going into too much detail i feel that everyone on here needs a slight explanation from me...

My baby was conceived due to rape, which is why i tried to conceal the pregnancy..

Last night everything got on top of me and i blurted...

I wasnt so much lying as trying to protect myself from the stigma of having a "rape baby".. im sorry to anyone who cant/wont understand that.

Kirsty

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I understand that, Kirsty, I think it's all a bit confusing (not about the baby) the other stuff. Rather than go on about it here, if you'd prefer to discuss it with me via PM feel free to do so.

Melissa

3. We discussed the other stuff on pm, and I think we understand each other a bit better. Unfortunately, it doesn't change me, and it doesn't change what is going to happen with me, which I'm not mentioning here. Anyways, I hope you take care of yourself, Kirsty. Anyways, Shorah (means peace)

4. Tara

Tara Guest

I see. im sorry to hear that *hugs* i hope you are okay today, i was ever so worried last night!
    I know theres a huge stigma attached to having the baby, but (MY OPINION) the babys done nothing wrong, he/she doesnt deserve to die because of how his/her life came about.
    I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. i hope you and the baby are okay, i hope you can get through this. Feel free to be able to come and talk to me when ever you need to (though it seems you have a lot of support here:biggrin: !)

5. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Thanks, i know its not the baby's fault... if anything its my fault... i shouldnt have been where i was, i should have fought harder to keep him away from me... and as much as the baby shouldnt be punished i just am starting to wonder if i'll be able to love and care for it properly.

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i guess im absolutely terrified

7. Tara

Tara Guest

Its sooo not your fault! dont EVER think that. When something like that happens it always the person whos forcing themselves whos in the wrong.

Like another person said, if you feel that you cannot handle rasing this child, then why not consider adoption. That way you know you've done the best you can for the child and they will have a happy life.

You keep mentioning killing yourself. but you wont be killing just yourself its your baby too. And you're family, they are going to be soo so hurt. I know at the moment you think that no one cares about you but they do. Gosh i dont know you but i care, i couldnt sleep last night, worrying over you!
    There are people out there who care, who can help.
    please dont give up on everything.

8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thank you for being so understanding... its not that i want to die its that i dont think i could kill my child and live......... im going to be looking into adoption soon... if you have any advice on that then please let me know... im in the uk obviously.

Cheers

Kirsty

9. Tara

Tara Guest

Oh thats refreshing to hear. thank you for doing that.

Im sorry i have no advice on it, as ive not gone through it, but im sure that theres people on this site that do know what youre going through and can help u out,

good luck,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.