Exposed hm?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Come What(Ever) May, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come What(Ever) May

Come What(Ever) May Well-Known Member

well someone saw the scars/scabs on my leg from burns during football today and asked. I told him even though I Know he's going to tell everyone because I don't like being interrogated. But I don't really care. I've hurt myself before sure, I'm not going to deny it. It's not like it's routine for me (no offense to those that it is). It helps me snap back into reality when I think I'm in the worst situation possible, it reminds me i could be alot worse off. It's like a slap in the face from someone telling me to get my shit together. So yea, just trying to be ready for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006
  2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Huh. well that was striaght to the point. Don't be ashamed and I know you aren't. it is to be your own person. self harm is not the healthiest thing but it is your call. take care.

3. Come What(Ever) May

Come What(Ever) May Well-Known Member

As far as I know he didn't go off telling everyone so it's all good. And as far as I can tell I'm done cutting. Reason he saw scars is because they are on my calf and they are rather obvious when I wear shorts. They are almost completely healed and getting closer to normal skin color....2 months later....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.