Extra support maybe please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise decision, they are not only approved but tried and tested and work for a lot of people, you can always stop if you find they don't work for you, but at least give it a chance and the recommended time the docs say that it takes to kick in. Well done. Alcohol will only take you down
Love and Light
P

na-taya

Thanks I take my everyday meds as normal I just struggle with prn and knowing when it's needed because it says take when needed.....and plus I also don't wanna take to much.

But for tonight it is what i will do.

Ye I know that one, been watching my partner for years do the same thing with meds, go for days waiting to see if it clears by itself before eventually taking the pill, it never clears by itself, but he's the sort of guy that will say don't tell me what to do if you say pass the salt please, stubbornness is a killer to him. Can you be stubborn?

na-taya

Umm I guess no can be stubborn sometimes yeah I guess so actually about some things yeah.

Just hard to take a med when its say as needed Cos I don't know when it's needed......

That's a tough one, because your the only one that does know, and you believe you don't, round peg square hole, something has to change, and it's your believe that you don't know, so draw a line and say you didn't know in the past. But you are learning to know so you can know in the future. I am presuming that they are some sort of mood enhancer or stabilizer, take a mental and a physical note of we're your at now. Get some sort of 1 - 10 chart in your mind and check in every day where you are, 10 being your best days n 1, well 1 is where you want to avoid at the cost of taking the pill at 3 or 4. It will be trial and error, but turn I don't know into I want to know. Keep shining
P

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good for you! Hope it was okay, and that you were able to take it. It's hard to take especially if don't want to rely when who says it's anyways necessary, but to stay safe... Good luck for this, moment by moment, you can do it...

na-taya

I am ok with my everyday anxiety I take at night I am ok with sleep prn eve tho I try not to take it o often as I don't want to be reliant on them.

I struggle mostly with the valium as I don't know when I sjoukd take it or how long I should try and do other things to distract.me before meds, but it seems I keep getting different information so I donno.....

It worked alright got me through the night and at least I don't have a hangover!!!

Tomorrow's the day I go....
So I have made It this far....but by golly am I exhausted I hope they dosnt expect to much of my the first few days.......I need rest.
So the next 48hrs should be intresting

na-taya

Thanks friend had a crisis today so dropped everything to help with that now I need to get ready because I go tomorrow afternoon.
So I think I'll be able to make it safely.

I am so tired exhausted and everything else but I need to clean my house for thehouse sitter and the pack plus eat and yeah process today.

Thanks for the support guys, not over yet the battle is still huge bigger than me and I am still.so very week but soon I'll be in a safe place let hope to help heal

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
((hugs))

You are doing great @na-taya well done on keeping yourself safe, told you time would fly 'til monday and its nearly monday for you already! I wish you the bet darling and know I am always here for you, you amazing woman :) Love and hugs and caring thoughts =) xxxxxxxxx

na-taya

Thank you all so very much.

I have done all of what I needed and had a shower I now plan to stay in bed and watch netflix till I sleep if I can I am very very anxious about going but trying not to be.

So so very exhausted emotionally physically and my soul just feels tired and I don't know how to rest that or anything much at the moment.

Yet again thank you so very much

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Glad you got everything done, it's a night food good food and netflix for you... no need to be anxious, maybe write out your thoughts and try and make possible solutions to the anxious thoughts :)

Hope your appointment goes well darlin' xxx

na-taya

It's not an appointment this time sweety I will be stay for 28days with them.......

But thank you I hope it goes well also....

I'm to tired to write well I'm gonna make dinner then Netflix in bed and yeah see what tomorrow brings......
<3 you xx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh sorry that's what I meant ''your stay'' :)

I will miss our early morning chats, but please make the most of your stay and gain everything you can out of it and I hope they are very supportive. I really wish you the best. Love you loads darling, enjoy your dinner and have a nice evening xxx

na-taya

thanks its no monday 10am for me. i am getting picked up around 2.15ish
i am so nervous its not funny.
i have to go to chemist soonish trying do it so i dont have to much of a wait either side.

I also did some tie dye this morning for no reason what so ever, just to fill time as i woke up early

na-taya

I don't know why I battled so hard to keep myself safe till I got here......

Why prolong it for 28days......urgh i hate myself so much

I'm pathetic no matter what way you look at it..live pathetic......dead pathetic...............

Hate is doing so so so much damage, I see it all over this forum, and every time it's said and felt it gets a bit stronger, it doesn't get released and go away it goes back inside, it's self harm without any implement, hate is a monster that needs you to feed it, please try and stop hating yourself, it's a vicious circle that needs to be broken, catch yourself thinking it and stop yourself saying it and the hardest bit is to replace the feeling with a another feeling, I know "feel good" could be to much to ask, but find something that you deserve credit for ,something you like about yourself. The only way to tackle hate is to show it you are powerful enough to choose another feeling over it. Beneath all the darkness light is still shining, and darkness is but light of a different colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00