Extreme Insecurity

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam Randall Crest, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Randall Crest

Adam Randall Crest New Member

I just can't function in life because of my extreme insecurity. I have this fear of jugdment and I feel like a prisoner in my own body. I just can't be myself because I feel like I will be perceived the wrong way and people won't like. I also don't have much close friends and I lack any social skills to make them. I am also socially awkward and my biggest flaw of all is my short stature. I am only 5'4. My life is pretty much worthless. I don't know why I am still living. I need a better method of suicide than the ones I have been suggested to and can find. What is the least painful way to commit suicide?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry hun, we cannot provide suicide methods here, or link to methods.

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I can relate to that feeling, perhaps not as far as you but I have been in that position.

The here is one place you can talk without being looked down on or pushed away for being who you feel like.

I know a friend who is awkward to talk to, but that one of the reasons why I like him as a friend. It's what makes him special and stand out.

Try taking the first step, and then another step, and then another. Keep going and you will find out who you can be.

4. Adam Randall Crest

Adam Randall Crest New Member

I have tried what I could, but I just don't want people to label me as the socially awkward person. Some people don't even think of me that way. Currently the method I have in mind to kill myself is through a < Mod Edit - Method>. But obtaining them will be nearly impossible for me. So I am pursuing a better method to die. I can't live like this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2008
  5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Please don't die, theres much more ahead.

You can learn ways to decrease your akwardness. If some people don't think of you as being socially akward, then you probably aren't as akward as you think you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.