Extremely Sad and Depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wally1980, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wally1980

wally1980 Member

I have not been through this sort of depression in a while, i had been doing really well and quite happy, but lately it feels as if the world is crumbling, the walls are crashing and a big tidal wave has just hit my soul. i hate feeling this way just so depressed and empty, i shaved yesterday for the first time in 6 days . i have not been sleeping at all always worried about everything i have no clue what to do any more. I know that in time i will feel better, but i am an impatient person and want to feel better now. anyways i needed to share this with someone instead of holding it in and this seems to be the best place

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there Wally, hopefully it's a passing thing...but just in case its not maybe a trip to the docs is in order?
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better soon Wally :hug:
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

or a psychologist, or therapy. i'd be careful with medications.
  5. wally1980

wally1980 Member

i am feeling much better today, well a little better anyways, Happy 4th of July everyone
  6. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hello Wally,

That's great news, I am happy to hear that. We are all destined to feel happiness and sadness in our lives, that's life and we can't help it. I hope you feel much happier soon :)
  7. wally1980

wally1980 Member

Thanks very much, today was an awesome day i had pasta with home mad sauce and watched fireworks from the balcony and watched a movie. I am feeling a lot better
  8. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Great. Watching a movie is always a nice break.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.