Extremely Sad and Depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wally1980, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wally1980

wally1980 Member

I have not been through this sort of depression in a while, i had been doing really well and quite happy, but lately it feels as if the world is crumbling, the walls are crashing and a big tidal wave has just hit my soul. i hate feeling this way just so depressed and empty, i shaved yesterday for the first time in 6 days . i have not been sleeping at all always worried about everything i have no clue what to do any more. I know that in time i will feel better, but i am an impatient person and want to feel better now. anyways i needed to share this with someone instead of holding it in and this seems to be the best place

WALLY L

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there Wally, hopefully it's a passing thing...but just in case its not maybe a trip to the docs is in order?

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better soon Wally :hug:

4. ybt

ybt Guest

or a psychologist, or therapy. i'd be careful with medications.

5. wally1980

wally1980 Member

i am feeling much better today, well a little better anyways, Happy 4th of July everyone

6. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hello Wally,

That's great news, I am happy to hear that. We are all destined to feel happiness and sadness in our lives, that's life and we can't help it. I hope you feel much happier soon :)

7. wally1980

wally1980 Member

Thanks very much, today was an awesome day i had pasta with home mad sauce and watched fireworks from the balcony and watched a movie. I am feeling a lot better

8. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Great. Watching a movie is always a nice break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.