Extremely sad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ace, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm extremely sad always I cannot feel better no matter what I do,I have suicidal thoughts always on my mind I don't know what to do I'm so confused.All I want to do is just sleep as i'm tired of feeling like this,I want this to end I can't help feeling so useless consumed by everything:sad:.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey ace. I know you've got a lot of posts here but I don't know a lot about you.
    Do you have a counselor? Do you have someone who can help you through this sadness? Is it just sadness or is it depression. Sounds more like depression to me because sadness is a feeling that comes and goes. Always sad is depression. And to get through depression and feeling sad it can be really helpful to have a therapist to help you through it.
    Anyway, you said you are tired. Well, until the sadness lets up a little bit, maybe try to sleep as much as you can! I know you probably meant tired of life, tired in general, but just taking naps and actually sleeping can be a good way of being away from the pain for a while.
    :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks alot Spenc,It is depressiob for sure it's happening alot like it has for a long while.I spend most days in bed as i have no motivation to want to do anything,now I feel like I'm just existing that's all I'm so tired of life it's so hard.I've had that much CBT,therapy been on that many meds yet I'm still struggling so much as ever I don't know what to do anymore I really don't.The suicidal thought's are so powerful also,I know a big part of me want's to stay,but a huge part want's to go also:sad:unsure::.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well you do have that part that wants to stay at least. I know everyone says hold on to that part. But it's enough just to know it's there. In the meantime, use some distractions. Come here and post. Play in the coffee house :laugh:. Sleep, watch good movies, watch FUNNY movies :). I know there's a thread in the depression forum somewhere "what makes you feel better when you're depressed." I'm not necessarily saying to do this to fight depression but just distract yourself for a while :hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's alot I'm trying hard hopefully thing's can change rapidly or else I'm doomed,I need all this to change I'm doing what I can to so hopefully it will very soon.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to see you are still here ace. i know how much you struggle. I am proud of you for hanging on. I do hope something changes for you so that you can find a little bit of hope to cling to. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks gl I'm consigned now to knowing more than ever that things aren't so cordial,I'm in a huge mess well my head is to put it more bluntly.there is so much work to be done I don't know where to start,thing's are in total disarray really and I have to accept that I'm totally struggling with everything so badly as could be.It seems like such a mountain to climb it really does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.