ezexma

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fluffypingu, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ugh ok so i am ezexma really bad on my legs feet arms and hands i have to be wrapped up at n ight and the pharmacy rang me at 4 and said the delivery of my dressings hasnt cpome through so i am without any tonight any iddeas wat i can do to 1 stop me scratching allover and 2 keep it from getting worse gah i duno wat to do

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you get to pharmacy and get some ointment for itching or ask doc for atarax it help prevent itching as well. sometimes oatmeal lotion helps decrease itching as well. talk to pharmacist okay they will know what to do and also call your doctor there are meds to decrease itchiness.

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, sorry to hear your eczema is doing your head in. I thought I would search the internet for you to see if I could find anything. So yeah I found the article below and many other links that may come in use to you :hug:

http://www.thesite.org/thesite/searchthesite?stage=1&keyword=eczema&x=0&y=0

Take care x

4. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

thanks hun i just ugh it so sore i cqan even walk at the moment my feet are so cracked and infected

5. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

You have my sympathys. I have Seborrhoeic eczema.

Im still looking for a treatment that works for me that I can use in the long term.

Until my dermatoligist (my 3rd one) finds something that works I, like you, will be stuck with the eternal itch of my skin leaping off my body flake by flake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.