F!c|< you room mate!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by GS9, Oct 7, 2008.

1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I was a @$$ but now i turn around and was nice and my room mate is a dick been a dick for awhile and its pissing me off

i just want to knock him the fuck out..
    and yell a big "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He is best friends with our neighbors and leaves me out of everything which is really pissing me off

And its not like he doesnt know im pissed..

He is starting to be paranoid about me like im gonna kill him....

No but i do secretly want to smash your fucking head into a damn wall you fucking asshole...

I feel alot better :laugh:

2. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Also I hope you fall in a well on x-mas and no one knows!!!!!!!!!! :humpie:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Best to always keep them wondering (lol). Glad that made you feel a little better!

4. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Thanks, i found a way to get back at him with out violence

and thats not sharing my cigs, He can smoke my 2nd's outta the astray like a bum that he is! :rolleyes:

I feel alot better talking whats on my mind without starting trouble in the house =D

5. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

He acts like he is soo much better than me and now he is scared of me :laugh:

he thinks im a nazi and that im gonna stab him while he is sleeping so he locks him door

LOL i love it when people treat you like shit and yet they are scared of you

6. itmahanh

Yo yo yo .... Master Chad is in the hawse and he be da man now!(lol). Hey that cig thing is down right nasty man! Glad it's not me!!!! Ewwww you're too cruel! (lol). But seriously glad you dont need to resort to violence to get your point across. Come on really isnt this more fun? (lol).

7. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

It makes me laugh when he is smoking a butt out of the ashtray and i pull out a fresh cig outta my pocket and light it :laugh: its like i want to jump on the table and be like "YEAH CAN YOU FEEL IT CAN YOU FEEL IT :humpie: "

8. itmahanh

Try leaving empty packs around the place. Drives them crazy!!!! Or empty the ashtray when your done and say "man, that's nasty"!!

9. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

Great idea lol, im going to do it
    :laugh:

10. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

FUCK MY ROOM MATE IN THE BUTT

He leaves his door open and smoke weed and the whole house smelt like it..

Fucking A he is really geting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

It is evil to wish harm apon someone who treats you like shit and is a total @$$hole to you?:unsure:

12. itmahanh

Hey I dont know if it's wrong or not, but I do it all the time. As long as the thoughts are in your head and you arent actually acting on them, then I think it can be sorta healthy instead of just constantly holding onto all the pain and anger.