F*CK. Die please.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Green.Triceratops, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green.Triceratops

Green.Triceratops Account Closed

Don't know where my head has been all day. Was up and down then.... Nothin, just flat. I was confused so i think my mind kept trying to pull me up and down because its unfamiliar to not feel anything.

Had suicidal/homicidal thoughts but no intention of doing it. Angry at myself for being so honest, my method was taken from the house. Shoulda lied. F**K.

Went from lying to being too honest, must find a happy medium.

And my dad straight up called me selfish for wanting to die. Thanks dad.
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im glad that your device was taken, I hope that you take this energy you have and get rid of it in a positive way. Hugs, hoping tomorrow treats you better.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your dad is in pain doesn't know how else to help you. I am glad your method is gone now i hope you can find a way to heal okay to get the help you need to stay safe. hugs
  4. Green.Triceratops

Green.Triceratops Account Closed

I am not happy my method is gone. But i don't need it, there's always another way. I opened up to him and all i get is called selfish and greedy and to snap out of it. He might be in pain but what part about saying those things is helpful?

Cant even SI because hes downstairs sleeping and he'll feel responsible if he finds out.

He also said he gets to be first to die in our family and i'm more than happy to oblige at the moment. That way i'm all free and clear to die with his wish granted.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.