F*ck it all

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Mar 21, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

just fuck it all.... its all a bunch of bullshit.... i hate my life :mad: :wallbash:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What's happened john? :hug:

3. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Sorry mate. :hug: I guess sometimes it does suck, or at least it does for a lot of people.

4. John6491

lets see i have to make up alot of hours once ive been absent from school about 11 days so far.... i failed 2 tests today.. got in trouble for walking around while i was suppost to be in fucking lunch... i come home and my dad starts yelling at me... and im really thinking of ending it right now :mad: fuck all i do is complain and bitch...

5. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I can relate...I'm drowning in make-up work as well...
    10 days pour moi. 11 tomorrow, then break!
    :dead:
    IM me if you want to talk! :hug:

6. darkcloud

darkcloud Member

John, I totally agree with you. F*ck it all indeed. Life is so shit and pointless and not even worth it.

I just feel like I'm going round in circles.

I'm thinking of taking up some kind of substance abuse to ease my pain....Like cocaine or meth, or easier stuff like smoking as I am probably the dullest human beng on the planet.

I really like your smiley hitting its head on a brick wall, I wondered how I might be able to get that?

7. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your anger. You've probably been asked this already but is there at least something you can arrange with the school? There are more important things to deal with right now.

8. John6491

no i havnt been able to tell anyone at my school about my depression/suicidal thoughts.

9. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Well, me neither. But you don't need to say that directly. They have no business questioning about the more personal details. Personally I find it outrageous that schools will excuse pathetic physical illnesses such as a bad flu yet seem so oblivious to more serious problems. This is killing my school performance and thus any possible future career options. I'm going to ask the doctor if she can do something for me tomorrow. Maybe even a general note from a psychiatrist will be enough. Is that an option for you?

10. John6491

i hate today.... so much shit has happened and i just want to die.... :wallbash: :depressed

11. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

hi john,
    it was really nice to chat to you the other night. what's happened today to make you feel so bad?

12. horsie_gurl

horsie_gurl Member

I understand that you are upset about all this. However i dont understand why you missed so many days of school. You must have known you were going to have make up work. I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything but i must say i dont support your decisions to end life or blow off school just because of this...really.

My english teacher died yesterday and i still have tests to make up...unfortunately we went on spring break and i missed the day before so now i have a failing grade on a progress report which makes me ineligible to play sports all because of that one day. Life isn't all too good for everyone else either.