F#cked *possible trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Apr 30, 2007.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I am so unbelievabley fucked. I really am. Everything is going wrong. II cant stop shaking, I want to be sick.

I've got to answer to allegations of unfair practice at uni. I've never done anything wrong like this in my life. I posted a couple of answer to a tutorial on facebook that dont even get marked. It never crossed my mind that it was plaigerism. Im not the only one.

Im jus so fucked. I cant deal with this. Not right now.

2. starlight2006

And it doesn't even look like they will even listen to our defence. why does everything always have to get screwed up. Why for once can something not jus go fucking right for me

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im so sorry hun you feel that way :hug: Just explain and talk to them, telling that you didnt know. We are all human beings and all comit mistakes. Tell them there is no reason to punish you CUZ YOU DID NOT KNOW!!!!

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hun, im sorry. i hope u can get this sorted :hug:

5. starlight2006

Its all over the uni now. High priority messages sent out to all the students in my school. Cant believe how bad this has got. Up to 17 people could be involved so far. Apparantly there was a post with the answers to ALL the questions in it. I never did that, and ppl have been writing about lecturers too. I never realised how bad that got, i wasnt involved in any of that. I dont think they are gona be open to any kind of defence on this. They are even giving people who have posted in other places and that they dont know about the chance to remove it! Im so ill at the moment. I cant eat well, my stomach feels tho i have eaten razor blades. I jus really cant believe that all this has happened. I really cant

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Owhr ..

Are you taking steps forward to dealing with this situation factually?

Hope you are feeling a little better :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  7. starlight2006

there isnt alot i can do. We all hav to attend a meeting next wednesday, where the allegations are discussed and we all agree and sign a statement that is sent to the chair of the exam board and head of teaching. Im not even sure i should be talking about it on the net, im scared they could find out and make things worse. Tho i havent named the uni, so i guess it should be ok. It jus got so out of hand.

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i hope it goes okay next wednesday :hug:

9. starlight2006

Thank you sam, i really appreciate it