f*cked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dying2die

I'm so messed up in the head its not even funny. every time I get drunk I can't stop thinking about how much my life sucks(which isn't that much its all in my head). anyway last night I was drunk(as usual) and I tried to take all of my sleeping pills. my husband stopped me after like 5 or 6. I'm so stupid, I don't know what my problem is. this morning I had to go to work at 7:30am and I was still really messed up from the sleeping pills. it sucked at work! I don't know why, but I just needed to tell someone. I just want to be normal!!!!!!!

First of all, I am glad your husband intervened. I would hate to think of what may have happened had he not. Secondly, I am glad you decided to share with us. It is okay for you to tell us how you are feeling. I hope tonight goes better for you and tomorrow can be a whole new day. :hug:

Amanda

Maybe you should try to stop drinking?
If you are trying to end your life when you drink, clearly you have a problem with alcohol, maybe AA would help?

Im glad you are still alive hun.

dying2die

I know that I have a drinking problem. I'm depressed so I drink, then I get even more depressedm then I drink more. its an evil cycle and I'm stuck in the middle. I know I should stop drinking, but... its either drink or cut. I don't know....
I'm ok right now, but I'm also at work, who knows what will happen after. tonight I have to go see my shrink. that's always tramatic. we'll see I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00