f***ing idiots. *sorry if its a trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by meagainstme, Jul 13, 2007.

1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i wish the world would stop giving me fucking hassle!!

now im FINALLY happy with the people and situations in my life, i still cant be myself cus everytime i go out and decide to wear short sleeve tops so i dont boil, some idiot has to comment.

last night i was holding my girlfriends hand (which always gets some dickheads askin if we are lesbians...durrrrr) and then these two drunk guys saw us and think they have the right to talk to us, then one guy shouts..in the middle of the city centre..''WHY DID YOU SLIT YOUR WRISTS''

grrrr. ive just had enough!!!!

i dont even bother arguing with these ppl anymore. i just walked off. but fucking hell. i just wana be comfortable out of my fucking bedroom.

i apologise for the language, but ive just had enough of this shit shit shit world.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh god, that's awful, hun. I'm sorry that idiot said that. :hug:
    People are stupid..
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Next time some wanker shouts "why did you slit your wrist" just reply.." I saw your face and lost the will to live" :tongue::dry::laugh:
  5. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

There are unbelievably many idiot people on the streets. Those who have their lives happy and peaceful don't even recognise it, but for us who for some reason always get the attention we don't want to it can be hell to just visit the mall.
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Some people are just SO MEAN... just ignore them, if you can, or give them Terry's answer!:rolleyes:
  8. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

lol good one.
    might even hold a gun to their head...sounds like fun...