F. It

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 21, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Sad & scared. That's all.
  2. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thanks to you both

missing those who aren't here. its this physical ache, still. and the tears don't want to stop tonight.

Its not knowing how to continue, or if I can.

Its being so unsure of self, questioning all. It seems I cant do anything, be successful at or with anything anymore.

what use am I and what is the point of doing this and trying.

I don't know how to continue.

more of the same. nothing new. same complaints.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Moanamcara, I'm glad you posted. Don't feel your alone. Just take it easy and keep posting. Like you I cannot seem to succeed in anything at the moment but I'm taking my struggle at one day at a time. Like you when I at a low ebb it feels like the whole world is against you and I'm trying to drag myself of the floor again. It's hard but just keep posting and most of important take care. I have a lot of respect for your honest post. That's takes a lot if courage.
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I know logically or I hope perhaps that I can find meaning, true meaning, for being here. hope in any form is something positive. Any the same time I logically can acknowledge the stupidity of going around on this hamster wheel. Apart from my stupidity, it just hurts so. That's all.
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:hugsquish::grouphug::pinkheart: I am sorry things are rough, sending much caring across the pond... I am glad you are here... you may not feel it now but the world is a better place because you are in it... :grouphug:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Hope you're feeling somewhat better than yesterday xoxox
  9. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug: MoAnamCara
  10. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

MoAnamCara, glad to see you posted again. People are here to support you as we all care. Once again be positive and take care.