Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Just spent a whole hour pouring out my most personal an inner most thought on a pm and ive lost it i am so f.ing upset now having got half the tale out its a long one to tell and to loose it

What am i doing keeping on i cant beat this im weak i wasnt but i am now i have had enough i am going to ......
    Im screamimng inside why is not even the simplest of things going right for me does the whole bloody world want me dead is that it?????????????????????????
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Take it easy sweety I'm here please try to calm down.
  3. corral

corral Guest

it happens sometimes and i know how frustrating it is.
    if its your own computer get a keylogger, so next time when it happens, everything you typed will be saved.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it too much Dawn. Keep cool and hope you feel better soon.
  5. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I know, I know. I said the same thing....seems it happens at the worst time too, when you are hurting so much.
    If the PM gets to starts to go long, cut, paste it in word and type it out, and then if SF crashes your work is not gone. When finished put back in SF. Also when that happened to me, I pounded my fist on bed and it helped a lil.

I hope you are ok now.
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.