F**k it!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Borrowed time*, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Im so angry.
    All i asked was for him not to smoke weed around my terrapin. I asked nicely then i told him not to. His answer was to tell me to f**k off, get a life and to remind me im fat everything. He told me im pathetic because i stay in my room and workall the time.Yes well i know im pathetic, i know im a loser but when ur told it in front of your mum and she doesnt even defend you it hurts. To top it off mum then lights a fag in the same room. Im told to shut up and go upstairs. The room is a few meters away from the garden, i dont understand why he didnt go out there.

WHY DO MY FEELINGS NEVER COUNT?
    wHY DO I HAVE TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE EVERYONE ELSE?

He says its his terrapin, iv looked after it for 6 years, bought all the equipment, spent over £500. He just wanted it to die so he could make an ash tray out of his shell. I wouldnt let him. Now hes threatening to kill him.
    My family is messed up, ever since i was a child i have seen the way if you work hard at either a job or at school you are ignored. If you take drugs, sleep around, steal, not work you get forgiven again and again and again and again.
    I hate my family, i hate my life, there is nothing for me. Iv got some tablets, not enough yet but i will.
    No turning back this time.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Who's that smoking around your tarrapin, is that your brother? Its not a hard thing to do, he sounds like a jerk.
    I'm sorry to hear your family is like that. I can't think of no great advise right know i just hope you don't decide to take all your tablets, it's likely it will just make things worse.
    Maybe seek some more help via doctors if your that close.

3. Borrowed time*

brother
    This isnt a family,familys are supposed to love, care, listen. These people just kick me down everytime im up.

4. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

God this sounds bad but is there no way you can get away from them for a bit like your own place or relative etc.

5. Borrowed time*

No
    Its all my fault
    My other brother is now threatening to take a knife to my animals throats. I dropped a glass and cleaned it up. One of my sisters told him I threw it on purpose, he's said if his daughter gets cut he's going to kill my pets. I have to get them out of here. I'm not here all the time, I can't stop them.
    I can't stop shaking and crying, I hate crying
    I'm sorry

6. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Its not your fault i promise normal people don't go around killing other peoples pets. Do you really think he would kill them? Is there anyone you know that would look after them for a while?

7. Borrowed time*

I really dont know if he would hurt them. I cant take that chance. I have advertised them as free to good homes so hopefully they will be gone soon.
    There is no one who can look after them for me.
    Thank you for your advise.