f**K off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cownes, Oct 27, 2009.

1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

just f**k off and leave me alone, give me some flipping space, i feel like im suffocating!! just leave me alone, if i tell u i need space i mean it, im not upset i actually mean it !!! ur actually making me 100000 X worse so jsut fuck off anf give me space, not matter how much emotionall black mail u give me, im not going to respond any more, i need help rihgt now, and ur jsut demandning too much of my time, go talk to ur mom or some1 not me!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:::mad::

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what's going on and what you are angry/upset or however you're feeling about whatever's going on, but I hope it gets better for you. PM me if you ever wanna talk! :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Who's doing this Laura? You have enough to deal with at the moment without someone emotionally blackmailing you :( Hopefully,Ill catch you on msn tomorrow.. always here if you need to talk!

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks guys, i just needed somewhere to rant, before i did something stupid or something i would later regret, i have one of those attention seeking freinds and shes actually suffoctaing me with the attention she demands, and whatever i say to her, if it is horrible she jsut thinks im upset so does not take me seriously, i stopped talking to her, as i cant cope with my things let alone her so she threatened to go kil herself as she can not live without me apparently, she texts me all through the night, and always texts me at 6am in the mornign, i get no brake :(

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Cant cope!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh