F**K this s**t, I'm off!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whynotme?, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

New year, new start for everyone... i'm just going to do it... i'm going to wait until the new year... while my little man is at his dad's and then i'm going to let them all start a fresh without me as their burden... what's the point in doing anything else?

only a few more days then, eh?

nice

xxx

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Crummy anniversary date for mourning your mother's death isn't it? Every new year is a reminder that you weren't good enough to save your mother's life.

:hug:

I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way now, but please reconsider the date at least. Killing yourself is a tragedy, but what it puts your kids through... Jesus, it's been six years since my Uncle did himself in, and both his daughter and sons, the ones who found him, are still F*cked beyond belief--psychiatric hospitals, jail visits, slowed education.

It's not your fault that you feel so badly. It's okay to feel upset and suicidal, but please at least try to see that you don't want to kill yourself, it's external events that want you to. Depression wants to kill you. It's not your friend, and it's making your life hell.

But you aren't your depression. You're you. Please consider going to a hospital for 72 hour visit. It'll help a lot.

I don't want you to die.

Nobody here wants you to die.

Your neighbors, ex-lovers, family members don't want you to die.

Your kid, most certainly doesn't want you to die.

Has your son had a pet die before? If so, after seeing his reaction, just imagine how it is when you die. If not, are you sure you want him to have his first taste of death from his parent's suicide?

:badday:

James.

3. whynotme?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm here if you need to talk

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Holidays can be a hard time for so many people. Your little man needs you. He needs you now and in the coming years. What he does not need is to feel that the most important person in his life chose to abandon him rather than face difficult times. It teaches him that should the going get tough, it is okay for him to give up. After all, his mother did. You say you don't want to be a burden. Do you not think your death would be a burden? Please take the time to reconsider your choices. Not only for those you love, but for yourself as well. :hug:

6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:hug:

I'm here if you need talk...

7. whynotme?

this is why i hate and love this site all at the same time... i love it because the wonderful, caring people on here can bring me back from the brink of despair and, as long as i am still using it, in my mind, i am still hopeful, even if subconsciously...
    i hate it cos i dont want that hope sometimes cos i know its just gonna stay the same and would rather just end it all...

blergh

xxx

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:cuddle2:

9. whynotme?

death please... now... hate this life... meh

xxx

10. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:( what happened? :(

11. whynotme?

I am the most ridiculous excuse for a human being ever!! and i'm sick of it completely! I cant keep being an embaressment to myself!!

what's the point though? really?? i am a horribly ridiculous person and i hate it...

i just want to die... more so than ever... just, want, to, die and i know that i cant...

:sad:

xxx

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

What have you done to make you feel this bad about yourself? I'm sure you're actually a pretty decent person. :hug:

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello WhyNotMe,
    You are wrong about the frame of mind you are in! The depression is talking for you. You need to stand up and tell it to F*** off. There are people who love you! Maybe they have distance themselves from you because you are giving off major negative vibes.
    I don't know if you are getting professional help, but you definitley need it. That way you can learn to cope with life. I don't know what has caused your depression but it can be reversed or at least managed. You don't need to listen to those negative thoughts.
    I hope you know just how many friends you have here on the forum but they don't want to see you struggling so bad. Go into PM and talk to them one on one!!Once you listen to them then maybe you will have the ability to venture out and meet new people. Nothing says you have to stick with the old crowd, they obviously didn't stick with you when you needed them the most. Take care of yourself o.k.? Stay Strong!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.