F**king ISI... AGAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Apr 19, 2007.

1. I haven't been to ISI (In School Isolation) at all this semester. Now, all of a sudden, I've been sent TWICE this week!!! The first time that old hag Spanish facilitator said my skirt needed to be measured. I'VE WORN THIS SKIRT FOUR TIMES BEFORE TO SCHOOL!!!! I've had it measured, too. But, this time, when they sent me to Principal-Lady, she measured it and said it was too short!!! It's right at the fucking knee!!! IT'S NOT TOO GODDAMN SHORT!!!!! But all in all, they sent me to ISI. Well, I swam through that day and TODAY, the old hag Spanish facilitator wrote me up because YESTERDAY I said, "What in the hell?" WHOOP-DEE-SHIT!!! There are students in my class that have said a lot worse. She's just pinpointing me. I want to cut so bad right now but my boyfriend took all sharp objects out of my purse. Oh, and GET THIS: Since I have to check out of school at two today for a doctor's appointment, I have to come back down to ISI tomorrow at two to FINISH MY FUCKING PUNISHMENT. I DIDN'T DO A GODDAMN THING WRONG AND I'M GETTING PUNISHED FOR IT!!! Why won't they send the guy who spray-painted the breezeway with the words, "I HATE CRACKERS!"? No, they have to single out me, the white girl, because if they try and single out the blacks they'll try and sue for racial discrimination!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mug: :bash: :argh:

2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Sounds like bullshit to me. I think somebody tried to copy your name by the way in another thread.

3. I FUCKING HATE THAT STUPID HAG!!! SHE JUST BROUGHT ME MY PROGRESS REPORT AND I HAVE A FUCKING 47 BECAUSE THE STUPID BITCH WOULDN'T ACCEPT MY CONJUGATION PAPERS A DAY LATE BECAUSE I FORGOT THEM AT HOME!!! I ALWAYS HAVE A FUCKING A IN THAT CLASS BUT NOW THANKS TO THAT STUPID BITCH MY GRADE DROPPED TO AN EXTREME F. I WANNA DIE. I WANNA FUCKING DIE. I WANNA TAKE HER WITH ME. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF. I WANT TO BLEED TO DEATH. Please, God, just let me die....

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I can't believe they measured your skirt..sounds like a story from the early 1900's..

5. Girl's skirts can be no more than four inches above the middle of the back of the knee. Principal-Lady measured it four and a HALF inches. But when I went to my teacher to get my assignment she measured it and it came out to four inches. :sad: My school hates me. My world hates me. THE world hates me. :cry2:

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Like half an inch should matter anyway..jeez they need to get a life

7. Schools are focusing more on enforcing rules now than they are of education. They now live to catch students with their cellphones or violating the dress code and could care less if we're failing our classes.

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I totally agree, they care more about you texting in class that a person's emotional suffering too

9. Agreed. Last year, I had an ice pick that I kept in my bookbag. I decided to test how observant the teachers were by cutting the top of my wrist open repeatedly in Algebra. Not a damn one noticed. But I guarantee you if they saw my head down concentrating on cutting they would think I was texting and scold me and try and take my *nonexistant* phone away.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Should have dripped blood on their desk..show them fags what real pain looks like. sorry but they need to be more caring.

11. HA! The school system doesn't care about students. It cares about making money off the government.

12. It's a very small town and nothing like me really happens to this place. They probably don't know how to cope with someone like me.