f**king life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Oct 28, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm fucking tired of being tired all the time, of waking up pissed off and just plain depressed...how the hell do I get over this? nothing interests me anymore...can't write, can't draw, can't create anything...all I do is stare blankly at the screen unable to even talk to anyone...

it's like there's a bridge missing between thought and action...so all I do is think but can't get up to actually do anything...and before anyone start saying is because I'm lazy, I'm NOT a lazy person...but its like there's a barrier after thoughts that prevent me from getting up and doing...

I'm going completely mad and want to smash my head on the walls, maybe it would cure my brain of all of this if I did it....thinking about cutting too...

fucking life...I hate you...

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I've felt this way many times before... maybe not to the extend up until last year, though. It was driving me crazy and pretty much what drove me back into my pit of despair- and kept me locked in my room.
    I think you need a change of scenery-- if you can handle it.

A vacation from yourself.
    That usually helps with creative blocks, anyways.

Being around nature more and around the computer less might be a good idea.
    --only if you think you could handle it, though.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Same here, i'm so tired of everything. You know you have no life when you spend the whole day on SF pressing the New Posts button.
    I get very rude with my friends also. Sometime i would provoke them just to start a fight. It makes me feel something. Poor flyingdutchboy... :D
    Someone send me an angel... angel of death that is... :mellow:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you vented vent some more get angry get agaitated then get out and do something fun and spontaneous just for you it will get you thinking and feeling better miss you

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Oh I hate this feeling, I get here atleast 2-3-7 times a week. Hang on, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

6. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

too true...i go the the local garden, sit on the bench and observe the myriadic shades of green...gets me out of some misery..do whatever is your thing, need to release yourself from the shackles of mundane habits.