F*** Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beachy84, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beachy84

Beachy84 Member

I'm back much sooner that I thought I would be. Nothing has improved and I'm more convinced than ever that suicide is a legitimate option. I have read many stories about the honorable aspects of suicide and I'm thinking that honor is the only thing I might be able to extract from this life. If I could leave honor in my wake, that might be good. I wish I could stop punching myself. I don't like it, but in a way I do. I wish I could just quit.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Raxmus

welcome back to the forum.

Nothing has improved and I'm more convinced than ever that suicide is a legitimate option.

What did you want to improve?
    Even if it hasn't improved in the length of time that you gave it to improve , doesn't mean that it won't yet. Give it another chance, try harder and harder until you make it. Easier said than done? Yes. But better than the other option you have it mind? Yes. Keep going, we're here to support you along the way!
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please keep posting and give us a chance to give you some different perspectives. What's happening that is causing you to feel this way?

4. Beachy84

Beachy84 Member

Hi, I'm sorry to be so dramatic. Thanks for replying to me. I am not doing so good, but I should learn not to lean on you guys so much.

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Lean on us as much as you need to help get you through this! :biggrin:
  6. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

keep leaning!!
    I'm here, and would be glad to listen if you wanna talk!
  7. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with leaning on others - even the strongest people I know need that support. In fact, leaning on others is where they get a lot of their strength from. We're here to be leaned on!
  8. Beachy84

Beachy84 Member

Thank you all for you help. I still need support, but I will get with you all outside of the crisis forum.

9. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

We're here for support, even though we can only offer text to you - is there anything you would like to talk about?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.