F****n Rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whybother?, Jul 8, 2008.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

dont care if any1 replies, no1 ever does on my threads anyway, just wanna let off sum fuckin steam

i have to fucking accept all the shit coming to me, finding new shit about my g/f i totally fucking oppose but HEY i gotta accept it, good on nige wont say anything tho! just smile and get on with it, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IVE FUCKING HAD ENOUGH

fuck dont feel better, well back to shit :smile:
  2. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

i'll reply to ur post :)

im sorry if something bad has happened 2 make u feel down :(

dont let it get 2 u (i realise thats easier to say than do )
    keep ur chin up :)

feel free 2 pm me if u ever need to chat :)
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Ditto what Rachael said and please let us know what is going on...you will be surprised how many ppl can relate...big hugs, J
  4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

hey, i'll reply to your post. guess we're in the same boat. not many people reply to mine eiter :unsure:. no one pm's me very much either so i'll say you can but i'm guessing you won't. oh well, pm me anytime you need someone to talk to :tongue:.
  5. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Why not say something??

I mean honestly, keeping it bottled up is never healthy, you end up blowing your top at the ones who don't deserve it and happen to get caught in the cross-fire.

You know that saying honesty is the best policy? That's not meant to be for holier than thou people, it's meant for angry people who have something justifiable to complain about but don't, that's when things get ugly!!!

If you're mad, let the world know, it sounds like you have good cause.
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i can so relate about having no one to reply. it rather sucks really, but i'm here for ya and listenin' when you're ready to spill your gutts so to speak. :please: take care
  7. whybother?

i rly wasnt expecting this many replies im pleased with this actually

well A_pixie i told her the nite i found out about it, i made it very obvious and clear and her attitude was '' i'll do wat i want'' so im just gonna sit back and let her do it, but that aint rly my biggest concern, its all the other shit i just cant stand, work , moving, every1 always says moving is a good experience, its a big step for u etc etc yup i know that, but its gonna fuckin suck BIG TIME >:-(

yay i get to pay rent, which is pretty much over half my wages, then i gotta live on pennys for the rest of the month, not wat i fuckin call sumthing to loo forward to is it???? and before any1 says it, no i cant ask my parents for help, their complete fuckers and i hate them (thats a whole different story) so im left to fight alone, the few friends ive got couldnt help me cuz their at uni so their pretty much broke 24/7

work is fuckin depressing beyond anything ive ever come accross, 1 twat their who just has a bad attitude with me since i started their, and this other bloke whos never heard of keeping it to himself and once asked me infront of litrally every1 at my work wat those scars was on my arm (im an ex self harmer) and i fucking HAAAAAATE ppl who even look at my scars so u can imagine wat i felt like at that moment

i dont wanna do this anymore, its becoming to much :(
  8. A_pixie

office and self-harming, I've been there, my manager was such a sheltered little runt from some inbred town in the english countryside, she was asking the daftest questions :mad:

As for moving, they say it's the most stressful thing next to berevement and divorce! I know this to be true, when we moved house my Mum went a bit mad :S

Your girl wants to do what she wants? Well I think you should focus on exactly what you want rather than considering her feelings see how she likes it. It's only fair, you're treating her as she is treating you, should you do whatever you damn well please she will have no right to complain, she started this by not considering your feelings.

Mate...please let us know how you're getting on, I really sympathize with you.
  9. whybother?

ive just texted my g/f bout 20 mins ago and no reply, im gonna get an early nite, proberly the best thing rite now , i'll chat 2morrow after work

thanx for chatting
  10. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

im sorry ur goin through so much change at the one time, it must b really hard....i feel the same 2..

I cant believe someone asked u about ur scars like that? in front of others! its bang out of order :( and they obviously took pleasure in hurting u :(

but im goin 2 say something which probably wont help :( just ignore them.....it will piss them off even more....i no this life is hard, its fucked up and its painful...but ur strong....u said urself "ex self harmer" ...2 me that shows ur a strong determined person....................someone who wanted to stop hurting themselves....

it is hard to keep on going..but ur still here, surely that tells u something? :)

this is kinda fucked up, but sometimes what keeps me goin is knowin i piss off people......they have to live with me every day, see my face....and they would rather c my dead.........but lettin that happen gives them the advantage...makes them happy.....................
    and all those fuckers in the world desereve to feel what i feel, resentment, hatred..........so i keep going.......cos i enjoy the look on their face when i go into work, skl..watever.........

sorry i dont no if it helps..........but u can honestly pm me if u ever need a chat :)
  11. A_pixie

Oddly enough my angry rant on this forum this evening is similar.

I suggest you delete her number momentarily so you won't keep texting her then she will realize you have other things to do.
  12. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

1. I was on the phone
    2. Yea I guess people don't know I'm a member here too
    3. Now ya do!
  13. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Nige, sorry haven't been around lately, but I wanted to send a hug. Feel free to drop me a message sometime. :hug:
  14. Ingjr

Ingjr New Member

I joined the forum yesterday when I was feeling REALLY low. Wanted to off myself bad. What a difference a day makes. Things around me are no better, but I am. (somewhat) I can identify with the GF thing. Mine was suppose to call about an hour ago. Hello, I'm still waiting. Relationships are the hardest thing I've ever been through. We are 587 miles apart right now because I acted like a ahole. I really can't stand myself for the way I acted, and at the time I thought I was totally justified. Oh well, can't go back.