f****ng great

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by stig, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stig

stig Well-Known Member

I'm seeing a counsellor, a psychologist and attending meetings to try and get my head sorted out. it seems to be working.

i went to the doctors today about a lump. i have been informed that it is cancer. i now have to go to hospital for tests to see if it is anywhere else. how much more shit can life throw at me! i just isn't fair. i wish i had ended my life properly 10 years ago.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

stig life certainly seems to kick ya when your down,im sorry mate
    maybe this is the obstacle that will change your life,dont go backwards on this
    beat this and you can be indestructable bushman
    here if ya need a chat
    andi

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

cheers andi. i'll see how it goes. i have my ticket ready. it all depends on the outcome of the tests.

4. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I read your post and thought I'd reply. That must be an awful shock to hear that you have that. I've known several people who've had various types of Cancer and I've never known one who didn't beat it. Treatment is good these days. I wish you all the best.

5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

thanks 88, i have been fighting to stay alive with my head. i just don't have the fight in me for cancer too. i'm tired of fighting.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can't imagine what you're going through. :( Cancer is beatable though, I hope you can find the strength to keep fighting. Here if you feel like talking.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are right, Stig...it sucks...I cannot walk and my best friend and mother died...it is when multiple things happen that make one really question what is out there...I held on tight to ppl who cared and this week is much better than last...hold on to us and let us know what is going on for you...in my thoughts and prayers(well, sort of, in a spiritual, non-conformist way)...J

8. stig

stig Well-Known Member

:love:

9. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I understand that this is horrible, and cannot say I emphasise, but I work in a surgery and see people with cancer, then when it's gone and they see they're okay, it's like it changes their lives. It brings a whole new appreciation for life. Maybe this is something that is going to help you, rather than make things worse, in the long run. You're in my thoughts, sir, I really hope this isn't terminal for you.

And well done on getting the help you need, it takes a lot of guts to get it. That in itself is a sign of strength.

10. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Im so sorry:(
    I hope you will be ok

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry stig..this must be really hard for you...
    there is a good chance it could be benign and/or curable and i'm also praying (in a non religious way) for you..

6 years ago I had a lump in the sheath around the spine in my neck and had to have an op....there was a chance it could've been malignant and the risk of paralysis....the outcome was benign and all went well...

So try and stay positive...it's suprising what strength something like this can evoke..

keeping everything crossed for you stig...good luck :arms:

here if you need me.

12. stig

stig Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, i really appreciate the support. i just don't think i can deal with this anymore. it's just too much on top of feeling the way i do.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yes you can....I know it's hard but stay with us ok...:hug:

14. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i know this is a very hard time for you. im not about to sit here telling you everything is going to be alright like some kind of fairy tale ending.
    what i am going to tell you tho is you are a strong person you might not see it but i have everything life throws at you, you find some way of dealing with it, you have so many people here that care about you..
    i care about you..
    as i said in that text im always here to listen, you can scream at me shout at me say whatever you like to me. but im not budging anywhere.
    You can do this stig.
    kick it in the bollox and come out laughing the other side.

Lots Of Love
    <3

15. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hey stig like aimme says kick it in the bollox
    hope youve done some kicking today....mate if not do it tomorow but do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.