Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

OEKay lt m xplaine. ```Th oethr eday IE poured watr ovr ```````````Th kyboard of my laptop 3and nowe my kyboard kps acing wird. I kktps making `````ltr and things appar that I don't ty`````````````````````p so I'm sorry for my wird typ3ing.``

~I frusratds m so much as I can't talk o anyon on msn co```````````s wha I tip just dosn't mak sns.OR mor lik what àppars dosn't mak s3ns.

I'm alrady having a shi im his wk , fling rally low and all, but h thing wih my kybooard frustratds m vn mo`r> I gs m dowen to eh poient whr i nd up `cuing and burning, bcausI jus cant talk to anyon.Th onely thing tha tworks proprely is my mous. So I can rad v`rything. my mail facbook ````tc```````````, just can'rlply o anyhing.

I'm annoyd csjitlss with all this fucking shi. ``

I want to b abl to rant n vnt whnvr I nd it, not hav to wait untilI hav mony o buy a usb kybpard, hopint that will work proprly.

So thrs th xplanaion why I ain't aroeund laly.

I can't alk or anything anyway.

I'm sorry. I miss all of u.
    I miss bing abl to xprss myslf. And th mor I yp th more frustrad I gt.#

Fucking c***àss computr.I ha my laptop with a passion right nowe.And i hat myslf vn more for throwing war ovr th damn thing.
    IE'm such a twat.ICan't to anything right. Fuckd up cshit.

S#orr3y fpr3 tjos3 3b3ting such a mss, To anyon who's acually `````~Gp3ttn this far rading. Kudos.

Tak car ``a;;. talk to yOu suomtim whn I hav this fuckd up 3p3icd of shit fixd.

Ìf his dosn't gt fixdsoon,I'm gonna flip3 ouet and do asomthing "silly" :mad:
  2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

It's not that difficult to understand, takes a minute with some sentences but it isnt exactly the enigma device. I've been having problems with my keyboard too, the L, Y and Spacebar keys often wont work unless I smash them. :laugh:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I could read this just fine ester. Sorry about the water episode. I hope it isn't long until you can get a new keyboard and get back to being as active on the computer as you'd like to be. Take care hun. :hug:
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I hope you don't mind that I'm going to put this into um, english. :laugh:

"Okay, let me explain. The other day I poured water over the keyboard of my laptop and now my keyboard keeps acting weird. It keeps making letters and things appear that I don't type. So I'm sorry for my weird typing.

It frustrates me so much as I can't talk to anyone on MSN 'cause what I type just doesn't make sense. Or more like what appears doesn't make sense.

I'm already having a shit time this week, feeling really low and all, but the thing with my keyboard frustrates me even more. I guess I'm down to the point where I end up cutting and burning, because I just can't talk to anyone. The only thing that works properly is my mouse. So I can read everything. My mail, facebook, etc, just can't reply to anything.

I'm annoyed shitless with all this fucking shit.

I want to be able to rant and vent whenever I need it, not have to wait until I have money to buy a USB keyboard, hoping that will work properly.

So there's the explanation of why I'm not around lately.

I can't talk or anything anyway.

I'm sorry. I miss all of you.
    I miss being able to express myself. And the more I type, the more frustrated I get.

Fucking c***ass computer. I hate my laptop with a passion right now. And I hate myself even more for throwing water over the damn thing.

I'm such a twat. I can't do anything right. Fucked up shit.

Sorry for this being such a mess, to anyone who's actually gotten this far reading. Kudos.

Take care and talk to you sometime when I have this fucked up piece of shit fixed.

If this doesn't get fixed soon, I'm gonna flip out and do something "silly" :mad:"

So, Est, since I (and other people!) can understand all of that, please don't hesitate to bug me on MSN or send me a PM if you need to talk, okay? :hug: Take care of yourself. :yes:
  5. Sa Palomera

``hanks ````~Jsese> Ieeeem glad popel can acueally eeeeeeeeUendresand weha IE'm reyeeeIeng o````````````seayDoesn'mak ie any lsse annoeyineg hougeh, case I cean'fueckinge `yp weha I ewean and `c ie appareeeeeeeee h weay ie's man o eappare. h fucekineg lreeeees wone'worek preoperleyeeeeeeeeee

has ^~ m sacreamineg oue ofe fruesraeieoneeeeeeeeeee
  6. Sa Palomera

Iem 3noe well and hi3es ise real3ly really freuesraeinge. I ewean o eb abl o ehav dcn conevresaieones one msn7 and mssngres wiehoue bineg freueeeeeeeeeeeeeeesread cose weha I ewan o oyp don'show up3.3
    I'm alrady fling rally low laly33# 3and I can'hav his frusraion on op of ha. i ju can'.

I'v bn 3havineg m3oney is3sues a3gainue an3d thise 3ime ie3t3's3 note my 3ow3n faul!# :mad: 3

3I ewas s3up3p3os33d o eg p3aied3 33a h nd3 oef3 3s3p3mbre bue diden'g anyhineg and nowe I ewone'g anyhineg uentile h nd ofe 3thise mon`3`h
    Suere IE'll g3 2 m3one3hs a onec hn, bue i`````m3 broke n3NOW#E nowe hn. :/

and noweoebycwill 3mak 3sns ofe3 3hise3 3bcau3se h hrs3 kp 3ap3pareineg. and3 h 33 wone'3weorek3n3#> Ie3's so efuck3ing fruse3ra3i3neg. i#'m 3gonn3a f3ucking 3flip3 ou. I am alradye``````efkliep3p3i3nge ine3o3ue 3hr3. 3Fueck 3s3ak```````````````33``3`3````````
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

my head hurts :p
  8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Lolz <3 this thread :hug:
  9. Sa Palomera

6yah ls all lauegh a siell6y s. Coes ie'[es soe fuenn6y ha sh can'rean ore an6yhineg wehnvre h wean.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSoerer6ye IE'm a bie snsieiev o ehjose makineg fuen oef h fac ha m6y jk6yboeared breoke. Bcaues Ie's freusereaineg and wehn Ie'm freueread oevre h fac ha I ecan' rean oere hav dcn oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeconevresaieones one msn I ecg reall6y angre6y wehn popel mak fuen oef ie.

10. Sa Palomera

Ie hav o efueckineg coep6y pas hinegs I eweanna say6 Fore xampl I ehad o ecoeeeeep6y pas happ6y birehda6y and pas ie ine va' hread ine nwe and annouencmns. Oenly6 o emak suere sh'd uendresand weha I eweand o esa6y
  11. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

ish - you just invented a new language ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.