F this "want to kill myself" bs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CityBlue, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CityBlue

CityBlue Member

I tried a couple weeks ago and failed. Now I know <Mod Edit - Acy - methods> wasn't enough to kill me. If anything I could have ruined my kidneys. The next time I do it I won't make the same mistake. I'm planning on checking out in the next couple weeks or so.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  2. katy101

katy101 Active Member

Hi
    doesnt having <Mod Edit - Acy - methods> hurt like hell? cause you said that it wouldnt hurt
    i kinda think it would. Proably best not to do it.

3. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

When you <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>, it will wreck u....

If u dont survive it, you're gonna be a vegetable....literally....its not good....the affects arent good....
    Your body afterwards isnt good lookin....
    which aint gonna be cool for whoever finds u....

And btw....u shudnt do this to yourself.....u life is worth so much more!

4. CityBlue

CityBlue Member

I think it's important to note that there isn't a person alive whom I don't love and wouldn't do anything for. I wish that the world didn't hate me so much. I'm just not cut out for this world of cheaters and liars. I used to try to convince myself that there were people out there who weren't completely evil and awful but there aren't.

BTW, I am not going to screw around. The <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> will be plenty good enough to get the job done quickly and right. I have a well above average IQ and have never failed at anything I was truly passionate about. This won't be too tough.

5. katy101

katy101 Active Member

you sound pretty determined, hopefully u wont do it:huh:
    the world isnt all bad and the world doesnt hate u

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Buckshot,
    Welcome to the forum.. You should give us a chance to show you the support you need. You will find that the members here are genuine and alot of us have similarties to you..
    Don't be to hasty to end it all.. Have you tryed every option available to find happiness?? There are many paths you can go down.. Why not take the time and explore each one.. There are good people in this world not everyone is evil..Take Care!!

7. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

Buckshot,

not only does the world not hate you, there are many people here who love you and care for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.