F U - You know who you are!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jun 4, 2013.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

if i hear those 2 words 'Move on' one more time I will end it. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I DONT TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE! I DONT TELL YOU 'TIME TO MOVE ON' or 'TIME TO LET IT GO' YOU WILL NEVER EVER KNOW THE PAIN THAT I FELT OR THAT I STILL FEEL! YOU TALKED TO ME ABOUT SETTING BOUNDERIES WELL IM SETTING ONE NOW, IF THE ONLY THING U CAN SAY IS MOVE ON, THEN FUCK YOU. I DONT NEED YOU. I DONT NEED ANYONE. ESPECIALLY ANYONE THAT IS GONNA FUCKING HURT ME MORE THAN I ALREADY AM. DONT PUSH ME TO TAKE A BREAK. FOR NOW I NEED TO BE HERE WHETHER PPL HURT ME OR NOT. 19 days until moms birthday and the aniversary and if YOU dont like hearing about it THEN DONT ASK. DONT PM ME. THATS WHATS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW AND IT GOING TO BE!!!! SO DEAL WITH IT!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you were hurt. Can you talk to the person about this? Sometimes we all say things that are so banal and do not intend to hurt another, but we do it anyway...I know i have done it many times.

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

He has said this before and i just cant take it anymore. he thinks it sooo easy just to switch it off and forget. i said id never want someone to see what i did first hand but just once i wish i could place him in my shoes, let him see what i see when i close my eyes. see how he sleeps at night, see how he copes with it all. see if he doesnt shut down and then try to 'move on' you cant. its impossible. but who cares. its not HIS problem...is it.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sometimes, when someone does not get it, it is best to move on

5. INFERIOR LADY

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

I know how you feel hun. NO ONE on earth knows how it feels to be anyone else but themselves. NO ONE has the right to judge you or another hurt creature just becuz that dumb ass dip shit doesn't understand how the other aching soul feels. I HATE being judged, put down, one upped, and made fun of by some ass hole becuz she/he does NOT understand my problems! Sometimes it's IMPOSSIBLE to move on a wholez! I would NEVER judge you for your own unique suffering. I do NOT have your soul, mind, or emotions, so logically I would NOT even deserve the right too. If I said anything too offend you in this post then I am very sorry. I just agree with your entire post here is all. Please p.m. me if you want a NON judgmental person to just validate you as the living being you are and listen? Hope you get better soon?! Oh yeah just THROW AWAY every single ass hole who disrespects you! Family and Friends! FUCK THEM ALL if they REFUSE to treat you right! Life is too short and unfair to waste on surrounding yourself with ass holes all the time! Find REAL kith who love and respect you. That is true love and respect if they treat you right. I flushed my b.f. of 8 years down the toilet when HE started being a BITCH to me! FUCK HIM TOO! :bounce: