F u

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cortez, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Going to kill myself tonight. None of you care for anything but the superficial, it's been proven to me. I am too ugly, and too colored right? Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!! bye everyone.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wait stay! whats going on? Pm me if you want
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am open for pm's if you want to talk. SInce we really don't know one another I can't be included in whatever group of people you are referring too...I don't see how...so please talk to me. Ugly or beautiful, whatever color...please don't do anything without giving me a chance.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

tell us what's happened?
  5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Surely there's something or someone in your life worth living for.
    Hope you change your mind and don't end your life.
  6. Fridays child

Fridays child Member

Sounds like some bastard has really upset you. Fuck him (or her) talk to us instead. What happened?

There's no such thing as 'too coloured' in my opinion. We're all coloured! White people are the most coloured of all! White people go green when they're sick, white when they're scared, red when they're embarassed, brown when they go out in the sun... and we have the nerve to call other people coloured! We are the most coloured of all!

I don't know your ethnicity but if someone is making you feel bad for your skin shade then they're the ones with the problem, not you. Remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. Don't give your consent. Hold your head high and treat them with the contempt they deserve by refusing to acknowledge their ignorance.

You are worth more than that.

I'm sending you a huge hug. xxxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.