F u

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sa Palomera, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Screw you, world!

WHen I was still a regular member here I lost two very dear friends from here to suicide.
    After a few years I left the site, stayed in touch with some through facebook or MSn or whichever, but kinda pulled away from most people, for several personal reasons..
    And then every once in a blue moon I'd come on here and check.

And today was the 3rd time that I find out (either on here, or through other means) WEEKS (and once it was actually MONTHS) after it happened that someone I used to talk to a lot, and whom I cared about killed themselves.

It angers me that in this world such beautiful souls are hurt so much that they feel they need to take their own life.

But I'm a friggin hypocrite.
    Cuz I'm going on my last breath here too. Got 4 resits which I have to pass or I'm kicked off my education programme. And it doesn't really look like I'm going to pass it all. And I have no back up plan. No plan at all. No idea either.
    Oh I may have a bit of a back up idea.

but yeah I'm a hypocrite. Let's keep it at that. Screw this friggin world. It angers me, this place.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry the circumstances you came back under, but know you are welcome...it sounds like you are going through such a stressful time...please use the support that is here for you, and PM me if you need a listening ear (really a compassionate eye since it is cyber)

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Yeah the world sux in different ways hey.Its sad to loose ppl yes lost heaps myself mum dad best friend and list goes on.Yet ya have to stay strong and not doing something well first time dosnt mean give up try again which makes you go in even stronger.Stay strong and use that anger in you as drive.Take care

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I could not agree with you more there in that.
    I believe that a major cause of suicide is the absolute lack of awareness and understanding coming from the general public, from governments, law enforcement, health professionals, schools, and our communities. People either don't pay attention, or they don't believe, or they don't take it seriously when someone is crying out for help. Often times, those cries don't even have to be verbal. There are many signs through actions, mannerisms, and social situations that tell a lot that words don't even convey. More effort needs to be made by everybody to remove the stigma and make people aware that this is a serious issue and it is not just a cry for attention or the actions of someone crazy. Each of us can do our own part to help change how suicide is viewed by those who don't intimately understand it.

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced loss of friends due to this. I know how much that hurts from experience. I ask that everyone who's angry at the world channel that anger back into positive and do something, no matter how small, to help bring about some changes.

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I hear ya and i feel ya
    you are not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.