F you world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Jul 7, 2011.

1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

J S my last so called "GF"(only in title) you used me and were only scoping me out for my enemies you are the epitome of a heartless woman, you had and have absolutely zero empathy for me... What is the matter with people not having genuine intentions... If you aren't sincere and intend to harm someone can you please just leave them the fuck alone....

You played games with me, when we left the college I was kind enough to drive you to where you applied.. You grabbed my hand as we were walking outside a janitor was standing at the door not facing us. After we left the place you said you know that guy he used to go to your high school. You had sex with other guys before we hung out it was your sick game... You told me you only had sex with 2 guys yet my son's my friend told me it was 20 and that certainly adds up with the way you treated me...

Once you got what you wanted out of me(your victim) you dropped me like a sack of hot potato's... You lost your dad when you were what 11 and that was traumatic for you, yet you didn't even think about me or my son and now my enemies could very well kill me and you don't care at all.... How heartless..

And your bestfriends boyfriend tried to blame it all on me... yeah okay buddy... you're just a heartless guy as well... Then trying to use DARVO like I'm harassing you when I got mistreated so badly!!!!!

This isn't even counting all of my past where I was the victim of a vile revenge plot... Totally toying with my psyche, bullying and physical abuse... This is when I had all kinds of issues to begin with as well!!!!!!!!!!! People are fucked they dont say oh so and so has issues like they just identify weaknesses use, manipulate and take advantage of a nice genuine guy............

I could go on and on about how I've been used and taken advantage of...

G H from 2009 who was getting money for sex when we started dating... I found references to you receiving money if your phone after you asked to look through mine... I looked through yours... Then V H... A cop told me it sounds like you have a prostitute name you toyed with my head big time... you're a dangerous woman!!! They made that channel on youtube for you... All vindictive being in bed with my enemies and then you also have borderline personality disorder..... You said on our first date "what nice hands I have" then I was drugged when I went out toyed with and my hand was broken... Even L C you played some sick games to getting guys you had sex with before we hung out and went on a date to follow me at the movie theater!! I was observant enough and I looked the guy and then left with you then I saw on your FB it was the same guy you added earlier that day with the big jaw and skater clothing!!!!!!!

Like wow I must be a sociopath magnet or something!!!!!! or you're socially influenced by my enemies and have no empathy for me due to that or whatever...

I'm mad at myself too for allowing myself to be taken for granted...... Why didn't I listen to advice from last year and not see any more women.. Oh because I have a son and I tried to work things out with his mom but she threw me aside for the guy she ran off with when she was preggo.... Picking a fight with me over nothing tell me she still liked him, then going on an online dating website and telling me how her and her friend made a fake FB account to see if he'd go for another girl... Way to make a guy feel wanted....

Then I met someone else online(big mistake) she had a BF she lied about not having and then she used me and took me for granted as well... I liked her after I found about her BF since we had already hooked up... Then she moved here and promised me all kinds of things but then picked a fight with me just like my son's mom over nothing and ditched me......

Then I was so weakened this is when I met J S........ Who didn't have any sincere motives either............

I must be totally delusional to think a genuine girl could like me :(((((((( other then to use me, harm me, take me for granted and play me for a fool when I'm nice, sincere, caring and compassionate........

Why is this world so cruel and cold why oh why.........

It's sad but it seems you're better of being a judgmental, douche bag, who is only out to use people.......

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

I have a lot of resentment in me how cruel, vindictive and heartless some people can be... The lack of empathy and selfishness of some people is quite mind boggling.... As the one quote goes men are more prone to revenge injuries then requite kindness....

Revenge is unjust because you need to do something evil to be vindictive.. There is no such thing as doing something wrong to create a right... If everyone sought revenge for everything bad someone did to them this world would be in utter chaos.......

There was a boy my friend at the time in grade 5 or 6 touched me and showed me things about anal sex... He did it to me and showed me how to do it in him..... maybe it was just experimenting who the *%(# really knows, how did he learn that???.... I had other childhood traumatic things too but who cares about me............

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I hate it when people just get close to you with the intention to harm you in some way. My ex only really got to know me to gain information from me to feed back to my "enemies". It was all so pathetic and childish cause it was just information about a goddamn anime forum, but that's boys for you. I wish people could stop being so selfish and cruel.

4. LightInTheDarkestNight

I totally agree about people being selfish and cruel it's happened to me so many times it's ridiculous. It reminds me of the one quote "men are more prone to revenge injuries then requite kindness". If they've labeled you an "enemy" or are friends with your enemies(social influence comes into play here) they basically have a bias and vested interested in using you and not being sincere. Sadly how genuine and nice of a person you truly are doesn't matter to them... People just love to judge and label, it's quite disturbing... If you don't have genuine motives you should leave someone alone...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
  5. LightInTheDarkestNight

Sometimes the truth is stranger then fiction.....

The world really has done me wrong but I've also done myself wrong, even my parents lacked understanding, they understand fairly well now but still, it's like wow... Why did I go through so much abuse, eventually being set up drugged and attacked and my one friend I thought i had was even there that night, he probably knew about it all as well...

Then due to all of that abuse I had some PTSD and other issues, looking over my shoulder understandable and when I finally opened up I got a very strange illness(there are viral links between psychosis), how cruel everyone was to me put me in state of psychosis(delusion) and I "snapped" and did something when in a state of irresistible impulse(legal definition), I was even in the hospital for 4 weeks after where my doctor told me it's very possible some of the things that happened to me did.. I'm not a shizophrenic like one nice lady in there who was. I had harmed people when I was a minor so people had reason to harm me and toy with my psyche(psychological abuse), bullying, drugging, toying with me and a physical assault most likely with a weapon... Broken bone etc.. All done in a way where the abusers could just deny... This is why you go with your gut instinct if someone feels wrong.. You don't think "maybe I'm wrong"... With all of my issues I was just easy prey... I got secondary victimization too because my drugging and assault was done in a way one might thing "he did it himself drunk" however I'm much too smart to know that it didn't happen like that. I was getting mean mugged at the club, and their were many other things, that I knew it had to do with the revenge plot against me...

... Now due to all of those bad circumstances what I did harmed people even though it wasn't against the law per say it's against a kind of gang or street life code... I wouldn't have even done it had I been in my right mind and now one slip up I could easily be killed... My situation is so unique it may be hard to understand.. It's all kind of surreal like this isn't how my life should be, I'm a good person, I truly deserve better despite mistakes I have made... I just wanted some normalcy and I just got screwed over big time from people

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011