F*** you

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by VergeofaBreakDown, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm really sick of offering up my advice and opinions only to have it shoved in my face constantly. If you don't want help, advice, or opinions, don't ask for them then...okay. Don't sit there and say WHAT SHOULD I DO?! OMG?!!! GASP!?!?! HELP?!!?! If you don't really want the damn help. If you want a damn pity party ask for one and I'll give you one. I'll offer up the common answer of ooooh poor baby. poor you. awww. i'm sorry. what happened. huggy huggy huggy PUKE. OKAY! Other than that don't bitch and whine for help about your pathetic life if you dont want the damn answers. OKAY!!!!

FUCK OFF!

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel...that can really hurt me sometimes when people don't appreciate what I say in a reply or whatever and I've spent ages trying to think of what to say or put it into words. Like it takes effort for me to reply sometimes.
    I try not to let it get to me so much now...you can't please everyone. And if they don't accept good advise then that's their loss y'know.

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Don't know what happened, but I'm here if you want to talk.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Is that you Kelly?

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Why the hell would u assume this is Kelly Dave?
    She has been out all day and evening.

6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Making assumptions are very dangerous on this forum...

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It was just a harmless question Terry.

8. Terry

But she has asked you time immemorable to not answer her posts and yet here you are again.
    Sounds like you were trying to drop her in it if you ask me.

9. Terry

Now perhaps we can stay on topic and get back to the original poster.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry Terry. It was wrong of me to assume that the OP was Kelly. :hug:

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Dave,
    If you want to keep tabs on my life I can give you a play by play of my day and night. I woke up at 7am, got dressed, picked up dylan from neighbors as he stayed at friends house. Then I brought him home, had him shower and change. Took him to try out for Tiny Tim in our local production of A Christmas Carol. Would you like to know how he did?? He did okay, though he choked on the singing part because we weren't prepared. Oh, before that we went and got breakfast so he wouldn't be hungry. On the way home I made plans with the guy I was seeing. He told me to dress nicely because we were going somewhere special. I got home from the tryouts, dropped dylan off and hopped on sf for a total of 5 minutes where I posted in the honesty thread and one other thread I believe. I then went to the store to by my very first pair of heels. COOL huh dave. First time being a girl wearing high heels. It was an adventure. Found them though. They are a slinky pair of sexy black heels. They look fabulous on my feet. When I got home I got my toenails painted and picked out a shirt to wear. Then I realized GASP I had no skirt to match it so went out for 2 hours to try and find one to no avail. It was quite saddening. I couldn't find a skirt so I came home and put on my outfit with black dress pants instead.

After all of this, my brother came over b/c his birthday is tomorrow. Hes turning 25 if you needed to know. So anyways back on track of you keeping tabs on my life since you like to drop me in threads that have no relevance to me. We ended up having a nice dinner for his birthday which included pasta and meatballs, bruschetta and garlic bread. We then celebrated by singing happy birthday and cutting the cake. I had to run out fairly quickly after that so I ran downstairs to my room really quick left Terry an offline saying I was going out and not to worry and MSNed Jess to tell her I had a mystery date as I didnt know where I was going. So, around 630ish I left to go get gas for my car because literally Dave, I was on E. I would have run out in the middle of the highway which would have spoiled my surprise. I ended up having a lovely time out with Rob. We had coffee, well he did I had soda because i dont like coffee and we went to water fire. After that we went back to his house til about 35 minutes ago when I headed home only to find this post by you saying the original "unregistered" poster was me.

Frankly I think you are a bit obsessed here. I don't post in your threads, I don't read your threads and I don't reply to anything you've posted outside of you attacking me. I find it disheartening to know you are so infatuated with me. I find it bordering on stalking and that frightens me to no extent to know that somebody is so intent on seeking me out even though I haven't been around. If you need any other information such as my full name so you can check up on the full events of my life, I'm sorry but I cann't oblige. I'm sorry that I can't entertain you more but I have other things to attend to...like getting back to the original posters post.
    Ciao

To the original poster I know how you feel when it comes to trying to offer up what you feel are kind and supportive words only to have them thrown in your face. It happens here quite often, you just have to learn to either take it on the chin or just ignore it all together. :hug: Good luck.

***end rant and play by play***

12. ~PinkElephants~

Oh and thank you terry and beaks for sticking up for me. Appreciated :hug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sounds like you had quite a productive day Kelly. Sorry for assuming the original poster was you, my mistake. Though you really didn't have to post everything that happened to you today in such detail. :unsure:

14. ~PinkElephants~

Oh I left out a few things that really didn't concern you or SF for that matter. I just figured you should leave my name out of a thread that didn't even concern me. You really need to stop this sick infatuation Dave. It's getting disturbing.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're not even my type. :bleh:

16. ~PinkElephants~

Irony there Dave. You don't even know me. :) So therefore whether I was your type or not has no real baring here. You really need to stop this game. It's getting old don't you think?

OP if you sign in or signup feel free to PM me. I will be glad to help yah out.

17. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Dave why do you even still reply when she's asked you not to. Grow up.

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

No one asked for your opinion.

19. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

That you did.

Again, OP, I'm around if you need to talk.

20. ~PinkElephants~

Dave, you shouldn't have even started by assuming this was me. You opened yourself up for people to drop their opinions....

I think all posts not directly related to the original poster should be blocked, deleted, burned and eaten. Granted the posters posting after Dave have been very supportive of me and I love you all. This post has no relevance to me whatsoever. So, someone of the staff variety, please, help me out here? This is a bit much, no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.