Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cult logic, Dec 2, 2009.

1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Well my nice little rant just got deleted because it took so long I got logged out.

Guess that's what happens when you have to spend ten minutes thinking of the next word because your brain has been so fucked up.

2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

It's okay

It's really ****ed when that happens hey! Anyway, try to be light-hearted about the situation, you're at a fantastic forum, amongst friends, and you are on stage, your speech was still just fine, and you will be okay come the morning sun. You could always try again :wink: . I'm sure you are creative. Everything happens for a reason.

All the best Brandon.
  3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:mad: I got that sooo often!
    I don't open up easyly, and when I finaly got that far,
    same happened; I needed the time to think, read it again and again and shit!
    there it was, better, not was,! all gone!
    It's a shame :hug: it made me make an habbit out of clicking on the remember me thingy.

now i sometimes forget to log out :rolleyes:

I hope you try to write it again.
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

There's no real point.

My day is this:

Wake up and get screamed at that I'm going to be late.

Sit at school being treated like a retard.

And more specifically today I get to go to an IEP meeting! My very own hour and a half of being talked down to by six adults who evaluate my "progress".

I swear I'd attack one of them if it wasn't such an absurd reaction.

Then I get to go home to the most insufferable assholes I've ever had the misfortune of knowing.

Log on to facebook, what's this? Dad's tried adding you again? Nice picture of the new baby as his profile pic.

Then mom gets home. Did you make up the work?

Gee, I would if I could remember where I put my pencil when it's in my hand!

I'm very tempted to tell the next person that comes near to fuck off.

Funny how my life will only get worse.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you tick the ''remember me'' box when logging on, you won't get signed out.

:hug: Hope you're feeling a bit better today!
  6. Sidewalk Slam

Sidewalk Slam Well-Known Member

I just wrote a big long thread and it logged me out.. but I just logged in on the screen it brought me to and it redirected me and posted what I wrote. Try that next time. It scared me for a second. I usually remeber to copy before I hit post just in case.