Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I was used by a worthless piece of shit,

When did I become so desperate to not listen to my inner voice when it said TURN AND RUN? God the things this disease has turned me into.

What a nut job this last one was and an asshole to top it all off...selfish, self absorbed, brain-fried can't form a sentence and can only talk about myself piece of crap.. fuck off and leave me alone you pathetic BOY.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Oh Bambi, i am sorry you have had to go through this.

You are such a sweetheart. I am glad you know you deserve better.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am glad you can see it was he that was a useless piece of shit and i hope yu kicked his sorry ass out on the streets there are good ones out there just hard to find take care hope soon you find someone caring and deserving of your affection:hugtackles:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I so do agree with violet....
    you deserve better bambi.....:hug:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

B :arms:

DONT beat yourself up. Hun you are a very gentle, kind and caring soul. You cant not reach out to others when you see, feel or think another person is hurting or is experiencing the same things you have. You need to help. It's who you are. That is not a crime or a weakness. It's something the world could use a lot more of.

Do these words sound familiar?......"Please feel free to PM me if you are in need, I really care and want to help. Love you all." Those words were meant with honest feelings.

You need to turn to those that care about you. Like here. Dont try to hide it away. Let it all out hun, just like you are with this thread. Only a PM away if you need me.
  6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks all and funny you should mention turning to you all for support. You see I didn't share my friendship with all of you as a part of me knew, it knew, I was being played and used by this guy. Well I want so much to have someone to love and fuss over I ignored the warning signs and then he showed his true colors BIG TIME...WOW... I am still in shock over it...well as life would have it I may have met someone very special, or rather realized there was someone special right under my nose the whole time...stay tuned and thanks for all the support ...love you all.
  7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Aww Bambi, you remind me of me. Wanting so badly to give someone my love. Sometimes we are too eager to give it to the first person who comes along. But someone as special as you, well the person you are giving it to needs to be worthy of that.

I am looking forward to hearing about this new prospect!
  8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

here if you ever want to talk bambi :hug:
  9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: I can relate. When we don't listen to ourselves, that's when we get into trouble.
  10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Let me at em :mad:
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Bambi!!!

I'm sorry you had to go through that :( You're such a giving, caring person.. you don't deserve to be treated that way. I hope you can move on from this, leave it in the past.. big hugs :)
  12. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: You will be just fine Bambi. I am sorry you were used like that.

We all ignore warnings hun especially when we really want something. Do not beat yourself up. Now you have clarity back. You got that desire out of your system and now will know when you are being used.

So... you used him to get your bearings back. :hug: Now you are ready to find the love you deserve :D. We all need a kick start hun you have yours.
  13. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: hun u were hurting and in pain, do not blame urself. He used you and should feel guilty, not u. I hope things have settled down now hun and i :wub: u so much x x