Discussion in 'After Effects' started by flab3r, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flab3r

flab3r Member

Omg, I just heard eminem's new song Crack A Bottle and it is awesome. :biggrin: Ok, seriously now... I took an OD of some scary looking pills (side effects on instruction was even scarier :blink: ) 12 hours ago and I'm quite disappointed now (I'm alive...). There was barely any effect... ok I was (am) little dizzy all day, but in other way I'm totally fine. :dry: I have to say sorry to those people who supported me in the chat room and whom I prommised that I wont do it yet (did I ? :whistling ) In the search of new pills. :dead:

p.s. No, I don't want to talk about it :tongue:
    p.s.s. I made this just because I was forced by my new ''friends'' here. (they wanted me to write something in forum) :boxer:
    p.s.s.s. Sorry for my spelling mistakes, english is not my native language.

:angel: PEACE :headbang:
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

an OD is never instant, so if your expecting this effect your setting yourself up for a fail each time. most your going to do to yourself is damage your liver and kidneys and god forbid have them fail and have to pee into a bag for the rest of your life.

think about it.

ps. i'm not asking you to talk about it; just saying
    pss. you never have to write something, but your friends had the right idea
    psss. i see no spelling mistakes so dont apologies.
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Overdoses rarely kill instantly. You die from liver failure & that can take days/weeks. It's not really a way to go.
  4. flab3r

flab3r Member

You guys saying that I'm slowly dying now? :huh:
  5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm not a Doctor. Just saying that od's don't kill instantly & obviously it would depend on what you had taken & dosage.

If you're not gonna go to the hospital then you should at least visit the GP for blood tests to check everything is still working ok.

Take care of yourself xx
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

....just feeling bad for you. hoping that you come out ok - and that you'll stay alive and your life's path will turn to better days. . ..
    hugs and well wishes, ,, always. .. xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.