1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook friend to chat? Good listener here.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vinceynoir, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinceynoir

vinceynoir Member

Hey forum,

I'm a 22, male from australia. friendly, social and won't judge you. my dad committed suicide when i was 18. i just want to help in any way. if anyone here needs a genuine friend then add me, send me a message or whatever. age, race, religion don't matter to me. anybody is welcome to contact me. i'd love some new international friends!

cheers

facebook.com/wolflikeme

2. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

It's very nice of you to put yourself out here like this and offer this to someone.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That is a very nice offer. Maybe it might be worth getting yourself known around here by talking to and replying to people too. That way you're not a random who is inviting people to facebook him, you're someone people know and genuine friendships can often start up that way too :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad though.

4. vinceynoir

vinceynoir Member

ill try to be active around here. i just use facebook regularly to chat to my friends more so than this. i don't mind if people private message me on here either. i get those notifications instantly to my iPhone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.