Facebook friend to chat? Good listener here.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vinceynoir, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinceynoir

vinceynoir Member

Hey forum,

I'm a 22, male from australia. friendly, social and won't judge you. my dad committed suicide when i was 18. i just want to help in any way. if anyone here needs a genuine friend then add me, send me a message or whatever. age, race, religion don't matter to me. anybody is welcome to contact me. i'd love some new international friends!

cheers

facebook.com/wolflikeme

2. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

It's very nice of you to put yourself out here like this and offer this to someone.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That is a very nice offer. Maybe it might be worth getting yourself known around here by talking to and replying to people too. That way you're not a random who is inviting people to facebook him, you're someone people know and genuine friendships can often start up that way too :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad though.

4. vinceynoir

vinceynoir Member

ill try to be active around here. i just use facebook regularly to chat to my friends more so than this. i don't mind if people private message me on here either. i get those notifications instantly to my iPhone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.