1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facesoscope?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Scully, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's allowed, or if it's acceptable, some boards don't allow it. But I thought I'd like to see some of you in pictures. I have no problems with posting mine. If most of you disagree, consider this thread obselete.

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I have a feeling a lot of people aren't going to be too comfortable with this, but I could be wrong...

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Its against the rules to post self pictures on the forums hun!

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I could understand that, why I posted that message before. If we're several to like the idea, then okay, if not, well, better delete the thread, it'll make space for something else.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Oki doki

6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I'm sure I read somewhere in the forum guidelines that posting pictures of ourselves is at least unnaproved by the managment, tough if it's forbidden or not remains to be seen.

I personally don't have that big of a problem with showing pictures of myself, tough I do think some people might not enjoy sharing their pictures.

edit: and obviously I was too late.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Never later than never. Thanks Pedro.

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I foudn the note "for our own safety". Well, no problem, though I don't feel unsafe. Case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.