Facial hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCUK2009

Specifically beards. I'm growing mine at the moment. Usually go through summer clean shaven/slight stubble, style it a bit etc. Autumn comes and I like to just leave it until Christmas. Any other male (or female ;)) forumistas do the same?

May upload pre/post beard pics. Sorry if this is a boring thread :( ;)

KittyGirl

haha

Well, I do like facial hair on guys.
I have a body-hair phobia for myself, though... I pretty much wax everything aside from my eyebrows and the hair ontop of my head. Creeps me out... although I'm totally fine with it on other people.
Even girls~ girl with hairy arms, underarms, hairy legs... as long as it isn't sprouting out of my own skin. ><

pictures, pictures!

How long does it take you to grow a decent beard?
My dad can grow one in 3 days - scary! Apparently it's been that way since he was 16.
I'd upload a photo of him with one of his crazy mountain-man beards if I didn't think he'd kill me if he found out about me putting it online XD

Domo

I also dig the facial hair on guys. My ex has one at the moment and it's totally hot :-p

Vane, do you do you arms and stuff too?

I second pics.

KittyGirl

yes, I wax my arms regularly.
People tell me that's weird, but in asian countries it's not unheard of for a girl to shave her arms on a weekly basis.
I can't stand even having light peachfuzz. ><

Domo

It's not quite as common, but i wouldn't consider it weird.

Shaving would be yucky on the arms, all prickly :eek:

I've been thinking of getting laser treatment done on a few parts to semi permanently get rid of hair.

Domo

:laugh: Yes, sorry.

Beards are win. I wish i could grow one so that i could ponder while i stroke it and look all thoughtful and intelligent. Like it give me some kind of special powers. Sampson anyone?

SCUK2009

haha

Well, I do like facial hair on guys.
I have a body-hair phobia for myself, though... I pretty much wax everything aside from my eyebrows and the hair ontop of my head. Creeps me out... although I'm totally fine with it on other people.
Even girls~ girl with hairy arms, underarms, hairy legs... as long as it isn't sprouting out of my own skin. ><

pictures, pictures!

How long does it take you to grow a decent beard?
My dad can grow one in 3 days - scary! Apparently it's been that way since he was 16.
I'd upload a photo of him with one of his crazy mountain-man beards if I didn't think he'd kill me if he found out about me putting it online XD
Takes a few weeks if I'm honest :( My facial hair isn't that strong.

I also dig the facial hair on guys. My ex has one at the moment and it's totally hot :-p

Vane, do you do you arms and stuff too?

I second pics.
Pics soon some. Just wanted to check see if it was OK to upload on here.

SCUK2009

yes, I wax my arms regularly.
People tell me that's weird, but in asian countries it's not unheard of for a girl to shave her arms on a weekly basis.
I can't stand even having light peachfuzz. ><
Woah.

I'm gonna upload my pre-facial hair pic in a bit. I'll obviously have to wait a while before the post-beard pic is up ;)

aoeu

Uh, well, I've tried to grow a beard before... I made it about 3 days before I went crazy with my face being all scratchy and I was forced to shave it off. :(

SCUK2009

Uh, well, I've tried to grow a beard before... I made it about 3 days before I went crazy with my face being all scratchy and I was forced to shave it off. :(
The last time I did it, I managed about 4 months, but my facial hair was like really long bumfluff so it didn't look right. Hopefully it's thicker this year.

Megan.

SF Supporter
Okay, I have to chime in on the topic of beards. Because beards are pretty sweet. They can turn a meek, useless wimp into an invincible killing machine (or so I've heard).

I've had my beard for almost three years now I think. I won't post pics but I realized I already have videos linked from this site, so you can see it if you check out a video of me playing guitar (such as by clicking here... IF YOU DARE!).

Actually I'll probably shave my beard whenever I lose about 50 pounds. My theory is I don't look as chubby with the beard. We'll see though. I suppose it would always grow back.

Anyways, beards rule.

SCUK2009

Okay, I have to chime in on the topic of beards. Because beards are pretty sweet. They can turn a meek, useless wimp into an invincible killing machine (or so I've heard).

I've had my beard for almost three years now I think. I won't post pics but I realized I already have videos linked from this site, so you can see it if you check out a video of me playing guitar (such as by clicking here... IF YOU DARE!).

Actually I'll probably shave my beard whenever I lose about 50 pounds. My theory is I don't look as chubby with the beard. We'll see though. I suppose it would always grow back.

Anyways, beards rule.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00