facial mutilation?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ihatemyselfalot, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

Am I the only person who only seems to enjoy hurting themself on their face?

I slam my head into walls until my nose breaks, its already been broken so its wonky and nobody even notices.

I cut along my hairline at the top just after my hair stops, and I cut along my eyebrows and along my chin.

I love hurting my forehead, its such an uplifting experience. I once got a knife and did a huge diagonal cut across my forehead it was the best pain ever.

I have to try and hide my face cuts and burns and try not to make them too deep because people keep asking me about them and I just do the usual and pretend they aren't there and ignore them until they call me a dickhead or something. I can do some cool cuts on my eyebrows and my chin where I can hide them with a beard and along my hairline but that's about it.

I don't mean to "trig" but I thought I would share.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I used to do that all the time because I look like my father, and I hated my father...stopped when I was able to forgive him...J

3. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

I've cut along my face too, along my jaw line and lips. I like seeing blood on my face.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

oh my god. I only did it once. I had a cyst, it was so hideous. I took the knife and sliced in, kept going, all the way around and ripped it ou

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I don't need to cut myself to have facial scarring :mellow:.

6. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

I slam my head into hard surfaces a lot when I'm trying not to cut - poor alternative, I know - but I've never actually considered it facial mutilation. Gotten some horribly purple bruises too. I also have a habit of scratching inside my ears and nostrils until they bleed, then picking off the scabs and making them bleed again. That's my extent of harming near my face.

7. Pebbles1726

Pebbles1726 Member

To an extent although it was much less on my face... I had a great deal of dysphoria about my facial hair at first I ripped it out but eventually as puberty went on it was too much to do that I'd either intentionally shave so hard that I'd tear my face into a dripping bloody mess or another time I burned my face in an attempt to stop it growing utilizing a hot frying pan.

8. jarman

jarman New Member

I used to in my early teenage years. Used to run full speed into the wall sometimes I'd black out. Also used to punch myself in the side of my head. Now just to apathetic to harm myself

9. Timeless

Timeless New Member

I once got hit in the face by a huge sunflower and i hurried to the bathroom and cut my nose along the mark the sunflower left.. Best excuse ever.. "Uh, i was attacked by a sunflower, no shit"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.