fading fast

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scally, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scally

scally Member

The reaper is coming for me soon maybe not today or tomorrow but soon he will be here :itachi:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Scally i hope not i hope instead of the reaper you will make friends here contacts that will give you the strength to keep moving forward take care

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)

The reaper, as you say, is coming for us all, but I damn well hope it doesn't get us until we're old and bald :)

4. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are looking for.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...as it has been said, maybe you can meet ppl here who can give you the support and caring you deserve...welcome again, J

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Scally, welcome :arms:

7. scally

scally Member

Thank you for the welcomes

I am trawling my way through the site, finding some interesting stuff.

Life just seems too hard right now, just wondering is there anyone on the Isle of Wight :rolleyes:

8. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi scally
    welcome to sf
    im about as close to the isle of wight as you can be i guess.portsmouth
    i dont know what i can say but if you need a chat,but beware i bring people down
    but the reaper aint getting on the ferry yet ive got to kick his butt first

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey I am old and bald but have been fighting since I was thirteen..It can be done you have to keep pushing forward..

10. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

Wow havnt been to the Isle of Wight for years did they really get rid of black gang chine? Memories, who knows maybe I could holiday there sometime, would be good meet. In the meantime feel free to post, knowing the cool guys on here are there for you and many can be PMed if you wana 121 chat. Hang in there, you always have choices unless you do something unwise then you dont, ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.