fail fail fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtufpa

Hey everyone, so here i am back crying to you :S I dont really like crying to others about my problems but i just dont know what else could i do...

I really dont know how/why should i live....i just hate the way i look, and im thinking about that all the time so its pointless, and i dont know why would i work and live if i dont like anything here....the only thing that keeps me here is that im too scared to kill myself....fml

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am sorry you are feeling so down about yourself. Perhaps therapy will help you increase your self esteem some Try to find something new that will change you a bit okay Try a new sport and new activity like art music theatre even but do something new so your life isn't so down all time hugs to you

doityourself

Hugs, hope tomorrow is better to you. Keep writing, keep venting it helps to get it out, try journaling brings alot to surface that you didnt realize was bothering you in the first place.

xtufpa

yea therapy might be good, but no...i have in my head how i look, and i dont think they could change that. I just have problems with everything...my skin my hair money....Its just really sad....i cant go away from here, and i dont really like how it is.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey there.. Beauty is only skin deep.. I don't like how I look either but I am not going to let it dictate my quality of life.. What l;ittle there is of it.. I think therapy would do you good..You can learn copeing skills..Keep talking to us.. There is plenty of support here..

xtufpa

Hey there. Well beauty is kinda important....you know im 18 and i never had a girl wich make me think that i am (dont even want to say). I have many those red dots i dont know how they are said in english on face and body too, it really looks bad. Beside i have REALL HIGH forehead and it looks even worse...just today when wind was blowing at my face a friend saw it and mentioned it...its really just soooo bad i dont know what i could do

doityourself

At 18, your still growing and maturing. Work on things that you can control and let the others take it course. Sometimes thats just how life is, take it one day at a time.

xtufpa

Yeh i know im 18, thats why....i never had a girl? it feels really bad when i watch others beeing happy, and than think on where i am.... also i know it is how it is but i really dont like it....i am thinking of how i look all the time ;S

doityourself

you probably are getting tired of hearing that huh, well if I tell you that Im the first for my H, he was 18 when I met him (sorry babe, I know this embarrasses you), Im still married to him 16 years later, would that make a differance. If I say that this time in your life is a very hard time when your trying to figure out who you are and what you want would it matter.

Everyday is a differant day, but if we choose to live the same as we did yesterday then tomorrow will be the same to.

xtufpa

Huhh yes, right. But i think it would be really awesome to have a girl, go out with her, and you know....i really dont know what i can do you know...i dont like how it is now (the whole situation), and i cant go away (kill myself) beacuse im too scared, so i have to keep living .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00