Fail

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

fail
    fail
    fail
    afil
    fail
    afi
    fail
    fail
    fail
    afil
    fail
    afil
    afilf'afalsfsadf
    sadf
    asfsdfsd f

:( only a matter of imte.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is going on MJ? You know i am here if you need to talk. :hug:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I just fail at life, its really that simple, and I dont think it can change.

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

You are far from a failure Matt! You steered me away from failure on so many occasions and I know you can do the same for yourself. If you need to vent you can always email or message me! In fact message me no matter what you big snob :tongue:

Please don't get up Matt!!! *biggest hug ever!*

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Don't get up? Cool i get to sleep in past 5pm today, thats verging on a new record, even for me. :p

Seriously though Shauna, look up "fail" in the oxford english dictionary, recognize that the half assed moustache and goatie? the beady eyes? case closed.

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

:mad: I think you're confusing "fail" with "F*&king mad dog", possibly even "friend" or even "Fruit Juice extraudinaire"

Seriously though Matthew (I'm being stern and using your full name) you are not a failure. You may have failed in the past but like I always say - Think of failure as an OPPORTUNITY to start again, this time more wisely! You're a smart guy - don't let this bastard of an illness bring you down any longer!