fail!!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Man i didnt get into a photo imaging course cause my portfolio is average. shit, i sell that stuff and its been published in a book. I get heaps of hits on my deviant art pages. I spent 3 months sorting through loads of photos id taken over 3 years to submit in a portfolio. I saved all this money to buy a pro camera and taught myself how to use it. Ironically I dont know how to improve without going into a course to teach me more, which i cant into cause im....average. Sooooooooo im shit i guess. man fuck dreams. I didnt think i was great but a little better then average, at least a bit better then people who (i know) have sent in holiday snaps for a portfolio, and got in. i try and try and its like spinning wheels in mud. im so caged....i mean look, the only way im dealing with this right now is to type this shit up in a little box on a computer for strangers to read in the hope i might get some typed up compassion from said strangers....sigh..er no offence anyone

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Non taken.
    You just got to keep trying, it's tough due to the current state of the global economy but as long as you keep trying, then you will always have a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.