Fail!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tainted-angel, Apr 2, 2009.

1. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

Kinda needa scream this out right nnow or ill go mad....:unsure:

How come it is always me left pickin up the pieces...all the fukin time....?!?!?!?!
    Havent i enuff on my plate without all this shit as well....

Like....sure just leave me here with this paranoid schizophrenic and the kids....leave me to cope with it....to get the blame....to get wrecked by him!!!

Then you....i cant listen to you anymore....i actually cant cope with it anymore....u broke my fuckin heart....acually ripped it out and jumped up and down on it....and yes i knw you "didnt mean it" and all that crap, but i cant hear it anymore...i cant see you sittin there, cryin over her, who doesnt want you, otherwise ud b with her now....
    Like wtf...

And please stop talkin about him..its just jealously you have, cuz he was picked over you....

And to my glorious fucking bosses... fuck you!
    For making me the example after what David had done.... that had nothing to do with me...and if iwanna txt something lik that to my friend, i fuckin will....its not ur business!!

and you sarah....your own pityful fuckin self....

YOU FUCKIN FAIL AT LIFE!!!!

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sarah,
    Life really sucks but unfortunately we have to deal with what is dealt us..Do you have a best friend that you can get out and do something with.. Maybe a girls night out is what the doctor ordered..
    Try talking with a therapist to help you learn coping skills.. They do come in handy.. Sorry I have no better advice, I just want you to know someone is listening to you..Take care!!

3. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

Ive been dealin with this for 5 years....

friends dont understand....

its weird...i cud never tell them the truth about how it really is....

at my lowest the nite...not good....

ive tried the therapists and the meds from i was 16....still nothing...still not happy....idk....

its fucked!