Discussion in 'After Effects' started by deadtoeveryone, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadtoeveryone

deadtoeveryone Active Member

i failed at my attempt last night.. obviously cuz i am still here.. still not feeling too good.. idk what to do.
  2. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

well you aren't obviously dead to everyone coz u seem very much alive to me. anyways glad u are still living
  3. 8125

8125 Well-Known Member

sorry it got to that. wish i could do something to help.
    sounds like it left you feeling a bit lost...hope you're feeling better today.
    i'm here if you need to talk to someone about it :hug:
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how r u?& how do u feel?
    im glad that u r alive..& maybe u r dead to some people (cos i dont know or live with u so i cant say u r not) but YOU r Sooooooooooooooooooooo ALIVE to me & many HERE, u can pm me any time.

i failed before & i know everything look strange,i admit to hospital which was good, it make me rest from life & reborn, so if u r at home or wherever just take rest from life (if u r at college:drop course/take sick leave,if u r working:take holiday,sick leave or vacation with no salary).i advice to relax for couple of weeks to reset ur life.

hope u doin okay.take care :hug:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member you doing ??
  6. deadtoeveryone

deadtoeveryone Active Member

i wish i could just get away from everything and everyone.. but it wouldnt help..

im not doing well at all.. i just want to give up soo bad. im hurting inside.. :(
  7. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

i wish i could just get away from everything and everyone.. but it wouldnt help..

No,1 you can never get away from everything and everyone

Ways to "help"

* be a hermit on a mountain ( my dream too ) but it's really hard to achieve
    * go get help from man or GOD, it might help you in a very big way
    * i never did solve all my problems as well because talking (conversations ) is the key but well i am in your same boat. :)
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to go to the hospital and ask to speak to someone in mental health..Tell them everything..Including your suicide attempt.. Don't put it off.. Go now.. When you get out we will still be here..
  9. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Go to the hospital you need help obviously you gotta get a therapist, medication and all this stuff, By ending your life you'll end up your PAIN but at the same time you'll spread pain all around you (Family,Friends..) suicide is the last solution plus I hate giving HUG and SHOWING love to my pairs but :hugtackles: , I won't get into this thread that much because many kids are looking for attention with suicide <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Rude>,
    Vagrant. :mortd:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.