Failed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

alle_vite

So i failed at it again last night and i have been sent home, but i still want to keep trying till i succeed i cant be around here anymore! Nobody wants to know me it would even make a diffrence if i did go!! Im a crap person a crap friend a crap daughter a crap mother a crap partner!! Why for once cant i have one thing that i want, why cant i have peace and warmth that i know i can only find in eternal sleep now!! Why after all these years of pain and hurt cant i have this one thing granted to me, i have been put through all of this and i have tried to fight on but now i am out of fight and i cant even have this one wish granted!!! why???

alle_vite

I suppose they dont, then i i guess dont make it a wish any more its part of my life that is and has to take place if i want any peace and rest from this!

LostSpirit

i tried to end things last night, but i woke up! like 11 later, and feel terrible, i just wanna be on my own.. on a lost island. where no one can bother or hurt me.. but there is no such thing.. so death is the answer

did the hospital set you up with any supports? suicide is not the only way out of these awful feelings, although it probably seems that way now. i know you are disappointed that you didn't succeed but i for one am glad you are here to keep fighting.

downunder

MizzConfused I go to a support group called "compassionate friends" they are a world wide organisation for people who have lost a child, have you thought about going to them, its good to talk to people who have walked the same path as you. Just google them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00